Shadow Knights Are Actually Not That Bad {2}

The next day at School Gene came straight up to me. Dante looked at us with a frown and a shake of his head.
  "Dante, wait!" I went to run after him, but Gene pulled me back with his arm again. "Remember what we agreed on Y/n." I sighed. "Whatever I will see you at Lunch." I said turning and walking away.
  *later at Lunch*
  I got in line for Lunch and then sat down with Aphmau and the gang. A few minutes later I heard an annoying familiar voice. "Oh, Kitty~! Why don't you sit with the other Shadow Knights?" I rolled my eyes. I looked up from my tray and made eye contact woth Dante, who still had a black and blue eye.
  "Y/n, please don't let him step on you like this. I'll be fine." Dante pleaded to me. I shook my head. "Sorry guys, I have to go." I announced to my friends.
  "Where to, y/n?" Aph asked me, with everyone looking at me except Dante.
  "Uh, with--"
  "She is coming with us." Gene said as him, Zenix, and Sasha walked over. I looked in the corner of the lunch room straight at Zane. I ignored the Shadow Knights and walked over to Zane after emptying my tray.
  "Hey, uh, Zane?" I asked.
  "What do you want?" He asked me back.
  "I have a surprise for you. Follow me." He sighed and emptied his tray as well. His eyes grew wide when I led him over to the Shadow Knights and they didn't yell at him to leave.
  "Wait, why is he here?!" Zenix shouted.
  "Zenix, shut up! Zane here is an additional memeber along with Y/n. It was the only way she would join." Gene told him.
  "Wait. Are you saying that right?" Sasha asked. "You are letting Zane Ro'meave join the Shadow Knights?" Gene nodded. "Yes. Now let's go." The four of us followed him outside. We walked over to the 'Shadow Knight Tree' and sat down.
  "Alright, to start," Gene started. He explained what happened last night after he pinned me to the car. "So, as long as I say, Y/n and Zane are part of the Shadow Knights." He finished.
  "Oh I should probably say that I am busy tonight. I may be a Shadow Knight, but I also care about school and my grades. So I am going to Aa- err, my partner's house tonight to work on a project for werewolf class." I told them.
  "Okay. How about we go shopping right now then?" Sasha suggested. "Its better than staying here bored all day."
  "But what about--" I was cut off by Gene. "That's fine Sasha. Take Y/n and Zane to the mall for better clothes for tomorrow night and Zenix and I will get the other stuff we need."
  Sasha nodded and extended her hand down to help me up. "Come on Y/n, it'll be fun. I promise." Sasha said to me with a smile. I sighed and took her hand. "Why not, I do like to go shopping." With that Zane and I got up and went to the mall with Sasha.
  "Alright. Zane, you go to the boy's side and get black ripped jeans and a black sweatshirt. Y/n, you come with me." I nodded and Zane walked off.
  "So, do you perfer skirts, leggings, or ripped jeans?"
  "Do they have to be ripped?" I asked. She nodded. "Ok well ripped jeans I guess." She nodded and pulled out an almost all black outfit.
  "I smiled at her. Wow, this is really comfortable, I love it!" I told her. She nodded. "I know right! Here put these on." She handed me black leather gloves and a black leather belt. She then stood back and scanned me up and down.
  "Hmm, I think we are missing something here..." she stood there like she was thinking. "Got it! Alright we'll get us pedicures, and maybe a change with your hair." She smiled at me once more as she gave the cashier the money.
  About 5 minutes later, Zane, Sasha, and I went to the Food Court and ordered some of my F/F and F/D.
  "Okay, well Zane, you are pretty much covered. The next couple hours Y/n and I will be getting a makeover. You can go home or find Gene and Zenix in the thrift store." Zane rolled his eyes and said he would just go home. We nodded as he got up and got ready to leave.
  "Oh and Zane?" I started. "If Garroth asks you where I am, just say I'm at the Mall with my new friends." Zane nodded and walked up. When he was far enough away, Sasha asked me, "So you actually think he will survive in the gang?" I laughed and shook my head. "No, but at least he is happy as of right now. Trust me, I know him, he won't wanna be a Shadow Knight for very long.  Me however, I am having lots of fun with you." Sasha and I both laughed at my statement about Zane and then we got up and walked to the nail and hair salon.
  *One Hour Later*
Hair: (choose one)