"Anytime, Anywhere, Always There"{12}

Your POV
  I woke up the next Saturday earlier than usual, and I felt really sick. I quickly ran into my bathroom and vomited into the toilet and flushed. I washed my hands and wiped off my face before remembering last night's 'date' with Aaron.
  OMI! I think I'm actually pregnant! I need to call Aph and the girls.
  I went on Instagram and got in a big facetime call with Aph, KC, Katelyn, Lucinda, and Teony.
  A: Hey girl! What's up?
KC: Did Y/n sama/chan enjoy her date with Aaron Kun?
K: Sup N/n (nickname)
L: Hello?
T: Hey Y/n!
You: Hey girls, umm, would you girls wanna have a sleepover? Just not at my house, you know, three boys and an Aunt Zianna? Like, soon?
A: Sure! *laughs* I can have it at my house, just us girls right?
*nods*
K: Yeah I can, let me tell my dad so he can take care of my brothers.
L: Sure as long as it is for sure just us girls
KC: Kawaii~chan can bring the sweets!
T: I would love to, but I will have try and work around my busy schedule first.
"No problem T, its just, I have some really important news to tell all of you, but none of the boys can know. Especially Garroth."
A: Totally understandable. He can be real extra sometimes.
We all nodded and laughed.
A: So my house at 6? We can have it tonight or Tomorrow  night.
  T: If I'm gonna go it needs to be tonight, I'm giving some new kids a tour of the town and school Tomorrow.
  Everyone: Sounds good see you then.
  Everyone hung up as I began to pack.
  *knock knock*
"Hey N/n."
I looked up to see Garroth standing at my doorway. "Hey Garroth."
  "Why are you packing up?"
  "I'm going to Aph's house for a girls' sleepover."
  "Oh Okay, I can drive you if you-"
  "No no, its fine. I'd perfer to walk if that is fine with you."
  He sighs. "Fine, but you better be safe or I won't ever let you walk yourself again."
  "Dude, chill. I'm not gonna be by myself, Katelyn is meeting me here and we are gonna walk over together. He relaxed a bit as I said this and I thanked him as I walked over to the front door where Katelyn stood ringing the doorbell.
  "Hey girl! You ready for the sleepover?!" She exclaimed as I smiled and went on the porch locking the door on my way out. As Katelyn and I were walking I looked back and saw Garroth shaking his head as he watched us walk away from the house.
  What is his problem lately? He doesn't usually act like this. I thought to myself. "Hey Y/n. Hello? Earth to Y/n!" Katelyn waved her hand in front of my face to gain my attention, which brought me back to reality.
  "Y/N, we're here let's go." I nodded as she rang the doorbell. The door opened and Aph stood there. Before anyone got the chance to say anything I shoved past Aph to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet.
  "Oh my Irene! Y/n, are you okay?!" Aph shouted as she came to check on me. I shook my head and vomited again.
  "Maybe I should call Garroth and he can-"
  "No." I grabbed her wrist stopping her from grabbing her phone and calling Garroth. I cleaned myself up and flushed the toilet walking out. She followed me out and everyone just sat in the living room staring at me.
  "Okay, well I was going to tell you this later, but since I have all of your attention, I have some very good-or bad- news. But you can tell any of the boys." I started as they all nodded suspiciously.
  A single tear of joy and fear rolled dowm my face. "I-I'm.." I pulled out my pregnancy test that said positive from my pocket and they all gasped.

Here are the girls' reactions and responses: (Teony has the same reaction as Lucinda, but I couldn't find a good picture of her for it)

  "Nice, didn't think you had it in ya to 'do it' in High School"

Both: "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, yeeesssssss! Our ship!!!"

"..." I could have sworn that I heard Katelyn growl. I went over and hugged her and whispered something in her ear.
  She immediately calmed down but was still annoyed. "Fine." She whispered back. "But if he leaves you and doesn't come back, I will hunt him down and destroy him." I chuckled a bit before having to run to the bathroom again.
  After a few hours of messing around and having fun, Aph and I went in the kitchen to get some popcorn and drinks. When she was about to walk back out, I grabbed her arm to stop her.
  "Aph?"
  "Hmm?"
  "I-I don't know how to tell Aaron that the test was positive. I'm scared he may not come back." Another tear fell down my face.
  "Awww, sweetie don't worry. FC and I have been friends since forever, and I know for a fact that Aaron won't leave you. Especially now."
  "Aphmau..."
  "What's wrong Y/n?"
  "Aaron is moving away for college, and we don't know when he'll be back.. Especially with how his dad is.." Then my overly emotional tears broke free and I cried into her shoulder.
  She rested my head on her shoulder (pretend you two are the same height almost)as we hugged for at least five minutes. Just then Katelyn and KC came in to check on us only to find me crying into Aph's shoulder still.
  "Aw, what's wrong Y/n~Sama/Chan?"
  "Aaron has to leave for college and they don't know when he'll be back, especially with Mr. Lycan." Aph explained for me since I couldn't make out words.
  Katelyn and KC joined our hug as Katelyn whispered in my ear. "I'm sure he will come back as soon as he can Y/n. He loves you with all of his heart, and would rather die then never see you again." I nodded as the three of us stood there for an extra five minutes.
  "Thanks girls, I really needed that." I told them smiling as I wiped my last few tears away. "Anytime." KC replied. "Anywhere." Katelyn added. "Always there." Aph and I finished. We all hugged agin and then returned to the sleepover in the living room.
  I loved those words.
  Anytime. Anywhere. Always There.
  I smiled again as we all sat on the couch and turned on a movie.