I Promise, Forever{8}

I jumped back a bit. "Y/n? What's wrong?" He began to reach out for me and I pulled away.
  "Yo-you're an U-Ultima?" I asked him timidly with my ears folded down again and my tail still down between my legs.
  Aaron POV
  I could see the fear in her eyes. "Y-Y/n, wait! I can explain!" I shouted. She slowly backed away. "No, get away! Get away you monster!" She looked away in fear. Before she could run from me, I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug. "Y/n, please. You know I would never ever hurt you. I love you."
  She began to cry again, but this time she wasn't scared or shocked. She hesitated, but eventually hugged me back. I rested my head between her now perked up ears as she nuzzled her head into my neck. "A-Aaron?"
  "Hmm?"
  "Please don't ever leave me, okay?"
  "I promise Y/n. I'm yours. Forever."  
(The drawing above does not belong to me.  Only colors do. But anyways, above pic is pose of u and Aaron, except in the pic I made it look like me sort of)

  Next day at School, Your POV
  I walked in, my hand interlocked with Aaron's as we approahched our lockers. When I was done at my locker, Aaron gave me a quick kiss and said, "I'll see you later baby. Watch out for those pesky Shadow Knights." He said with a serious but cute look.
  I frowned. "Yeah, I learnt my lesson from them the first time. I'm glad Gene got suspended for that."
  "For once." He muttered and then nodded, giving me another quick kiss, and then we both headed to class. "It's a shame Sasha is a Shadow Knight, she's really cool to hang around." I said to myself out loud.
  "I'm that cool, huh?"I heard a familiar voice that startled me. "Oh my Irene, Sasha you scared me!" I shouted as I gave her a hug. "I haven't seen ya in forever girl!" She laughed a bit and then frowned.
  "Sasha? What's wrong?" I asked. I could tell there was something up with her. "It's Gene. He's going all Yandere over you. I'm worried about him, and you  Y/n."
  "Y-Yandere?" I stuttered. At that moment I felt my heart sink to my stomach and my eyes widen with fear. I felt cold and pale, and I knew Sasha had noticed. "Y/n?! Are you okay?!" She shouted freaking out. "You look as if you'd seen a ghost!"
  "I-I-I h-have t-t-to g-go." I stuttered a lot as I ran into the bathroom. I was beginning to freak out when I saw silver hair in the mirror behind me. I screamed in fear and fell to my knees in tears. "PLEASE! STOP IT!" Memories and nightmares played throughout my mind of when I used to date Creed.
  "Everytime I even looked at another boy he would grab my wrist and slap me. Not only was he too obsessed with me, but he was abusive too.
  "Oh My Irene! Y/n?! What's wrong?!" Sasha shouted. "I-it's Creed! He's out to get me!"
  "My brother? He is in juvy." My eyes widened even more. "B-Brother?" She nodded. "Yeah. He is my twin brother. He was sent to juvy for kidnapping and attempted rape. I always knew there was something wrong with him, so we were never really close."
  "S-Sasha?"
  "Yeah?"
  "H-He.. I-I. Him and I-I. We used to d-date." I stuttered out still scared out of my mind. "You? Date him? Why?"
  "I thought he was nice and cute. B-But he is scary." She tilted her head like a confused puppy. "Sasha, I-I am the girl he k-kidnapped and a-almost r-raped. H-He's obsessed with m-me, and is a y-yandere. W-When we were dating he would k-kill every g-guy I talked to. H-He's o-out for revenge b-because I left him." I whined like a baby pup as she knealt down and hugged me.
  "Oh Y/n, I am so so sorry. I had no idea." She began to tear up because she felt so bad. I cried into her shoulder until there were no tears left. I was still shaking, but no longer trembling.
  "S-Sasha?"
  "Yes sweet?"
  "I don't want to go back to school. I just want to skip today."
  "Alright, that's fine girl. You can come with Zenix and I."
  "Just to be clear, I'm still not becoming a Shadow Knight. Not with Gene as leader." I reassured her. She nodded in understandment. "Come on, let's go."
  With that we secretly left the school, with Zenix in front, as we made our way to their tree where Gene stood. I then stopped. Zenix continued on as Sasha stopped with me. "What's wrong?" She asked me once again worried.
  "Gene..." is all I said as I looked down at the ground. "Y/n? Why did you say his name like that?" She asked me.
  "Gene. What did you say about him back at the school? I-I don't think I should be here." I told her.
  "Gene has a crush on you. That's why he wanted you to become a Shadow Knight in the first place. When you left us like you did, he began to go crazy in the brain. We are scared that he is becoming a-" i cut her off.
  "Yandere." She nodded apologetically.
  "Y/n?! What are you doing here?!" I looked up to see a happy and excited Gene focusing his attention on me.
  "Gene?"
  "Yeah, what is it?" He asked me.
  "A-Are you becoming a Y-Yandere because I left?"
  "W-What? What are you talking about?" He replied nervously. I approached him one step closer. He stiffened. I stepped forward once more.
  "Gene. Please, if you want any chance of even gaining my trust again, do not let the voices take over." Zenix and Sasha slowly backed away from where we stood, confused but staring at us
  "Gene, I know what you are hearing. I hear them too."
  "Y-Y/n! WHAT DO I DO?! THEY WON'T GET OUTTA MY HEAD!" He was beginning to freak out now.
  "Shh, it's alright Gene. You'llbe okay. They used to taunt me too, but I fought them because I'm not crazy. " I continued talking to him as he loosened up a bit. "Repeat that for me. Look me in the eyes and say you are not crazy. You are not a Yandere."
  He did as told. "I-I'm not crazy. I'm not a yandere." And then he relaxed. "Thanks Y/n, that was close. How did you know to do that?"
  "U-Umm, anyways, why don't the four of us go out to Lunch?"
  "Sure."
  "I'm down." were Sasha and Zenix's reply. "Y/n?" Gene spoke up. "Hmm?"
  "Can you please join the Shadow Knights. No blackmail, nothing at all?"
  "Gene, it's tempting, but just because I helped you contain control and skipped school, does not mean that I want to be a Shadow Knight, or will forgive and trust you again. Now, are we going out, or not? I gotta be back to school before Aaron or Garroth or anyone else realize I'm not there."
  He wanted to protest, but he just nodded. "I'll pay." With that the four of us got in Gene's car and left.