The Project {4}

Y/n POV
  Aaron sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my body pulling me closer to his own. "Shh, it's okay. You can tell me anything." I began to choke up but barely managed to speak with a raspy tone.
  "Well..." i explained everything that happened since school started up to what happened just now. School wasn't even half over yet, and all this happened with me... Again.
  "Now Garroth, and Laurance, and everyone else probably hates me. I just feel, I feel, all alone!" I shouted which became a slight sob in his shirt.
  "It's alright Y/n. I'm here now." He sat there and comforted me till I stopped crying about 45 minutes later. It was Friday and Aunt Zianna and Uncle Garte would be back home from their last minute buisness trip to Puerto Rico and Costa Rica.
  "When I was cooled down we sat there in silence for 10 minutes, before I completely forgot about something. I gasped deeply. "Oh no! I totally forgot! All this crap that happened with the Shadow Knights distracted me from the Werewolf Class Project.
  "Aaron! What happened to our project?!" I shouted. He laughed a little. Come down. That was the first big project for the the first half of the year. It's not due till next week. And we have another one for the second half of the year." He informed me.
  "Oh okay then. Let's get to work then, shall we?" He nodded and we both laughed. I don't know why, but I feel like I can trust Aaron. Like He'll always be there. The Alpha, and possibly.. No it can't be. I shook it off as I began to read out the plan I had for our werewolf sculpture.
  We began to build the base and I made the body shape. About 2 and a half hours later, the sculpture was finished. We just needed to add the paint, tags, labels, and descriptions and we would be finished.
Here is the Sculpture of their project:

  We had to make an Artic Fox, since that is what we were assigned so I made the sculpture and Aaron and I worked together to label each of the different parts

  We had to make an Artic Fox, since that is what we were assigned so I made the sculpture and Aaron and I worked together to label each of the different parts. I smiled at him and he smiled back.
  "Well, I should probably be leaving now.." He stated as he stood up and began walking slowly towards the door.
  I stood up from where I was. "Wait! Aaron!" He stopped and turned his head enough to see me. Without thinking, I ran up to him and hugged him from behind. "Thank you so much for cheering me up, Aaron." He turned himself around and hugged me back.
  "Any time Y/n. Besides, that's what good Alpha's do." He smiled and leaned a little closer to me. He gently grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his arms. At his touch I felt melted. I leaned in close like him, and before we knew it... His warm, soft, lips were connected to mine and I began to kiss back. He began to lick and nibble on my neck leaving me a few hickeys.
  "A-Aaron, those are really noticeable!" I complained. He smirked whilst licking my neck causing me to moan when he found my weak and sensitive spot. He smirked again and began abusing that spot as I started to moan his name. "A-Aaron~ Please, don't s-stop." He hesitated and then pulled away again. He kissed me once more, paused and then came back into my room."Aaron?!" We began to make out as he layed me on the bed. (No, this is not a lemon) When we realeased from the kiss we both sat up blushing like crazy, and then decided that he wasn't gonna go home. At least not yet.
  What was this feeling? A feeling I thought I would never feel again after Gene and the Shadow Knights. After kissing Laurance...
  Then the realization hit. I was in love with.. Aaron Lycan.
  ------------------------------
Hey My lovelies! I'm sorry this chapter was extra short, but I have webt 24 hours without sleep and started dozing off while writing this chapter. Anyways, hipe you enjoyed! Bye! 💜❤