The Shadow Queen{14}

(pretend the above pic is u)

Y/N POV
  The next morning I woke up extra early to go for a walk with P/N. On the way to the park, I ran into Katelyn who was doing her morning jog. She stopped in front of me and we talked for a bit while waiting for Travis to finally catch up to her.
  When he finally made it, I laughed. "You tired there Travvy?" He groaned in response.
  "Come on Travis, you said you wanted to come with me, and we have to get back and cleaned up before school." Katelyn told him as he groaned again and got up. I laughed again as Katelyn and I said our goodbyes and I continued walking with P/N.
  After the walk and school cuz im lazy
  "Hey babe, how are you doing?" I heard Aaron's voice as he caught up to me. "I'm doing fine. Just hurts to walk-" He cut me off as he picked me up and carried me back to our home.
  "Aww, Aaron you don't need to carry me, I only hurt a little bit. I can still walk."
  "And I can still carry." I stopped trying after he said that, knowing he wasn't gonna put me down until we got home. He sat me on the couch and put on F/A/S (fav anime show) taking a seat next to me as I snuggled into his chest.
  Aaron POV
  I turned on F/A/S and sat next to Y/n on the couch. She snuggled into my chest and about 5 and a half episodes later she fell asleep with P/N on her lap sleeping. I turned off the TV and fell asleep leaning my head on hers, trying not to disturb her or P/N.
The next morning
  Your POV
  I woke up sore the next morning before realizing that we had fallen asleep on the couch. I look at the time and started panicking. I quickly woke up Aaron and we rushed to get to School on time.
  When we made it to school there was a few minutes before Class A started. Aaron had to get to gym first so we said our goodbyes and I went to my locker to get my books and such.
  "Well, look who it is."
Ugh, That voice! I hate it!
  I turned around annoyed. "What do you want Gene?" He put his hands up in defense.
  "Woah, chill. I just wanted to say hi."
  "Say hi? Yeah right."
  "I also came to tell you that Sasha left the Shadow Knights."
  "Wait, what?" He nodded and sighed.
"She has been really down ever since you left the group and decided she had enough. She quit the group hoping to be best friends again."
  Oh Sasha, why did you quit your favorite thing just for me?
  I played it cool. "Okay, so what? There's nothing wrong with that. She just wanted to leave the SK's."
  "Y/n, we both know that she loved the SK's. She just misses you. You're like the sister she never had."
  "Yeah yeah, I'll find her and get her to re join you again. I know she was a crucial memeber of your stupid gang"
  He had a hurt look on his face. Oh crap. Did I take it too far?
  "Y/N..." i looked at him questionably.
  "The SK's disbanded. When Sasha left, Zenix went with her. They said they would only join back if you were put in charge."
  "Wait. Sasha and Zenix want me, to be the leader of the SK's?"
  He nodded sadly. "Well, Sasha said that. Zenix follows her more than me cuz he has a crush on her. But besides the point, Y/N would you please be the leader of the Shadow Knights? Zenix and Sasha are the only friends I got."
  I sighed. "Ugh, fine. But NO FUNNY BUISNESS!"
  He nodded and again put his hands up in defense. He then thanked me and stalked off skipping school again.
  *At Lunch*
  As I went to sit down with my friends for Lunch I felt cold pale arms wrap around me in a hug from behind. I panicked at first before realizing that it was just Sasha.
  I asked her to sit down and she happily nodded as she told Zenix to go sit with Gene. He sighed about having to leave his girlfriend but smiled again before joining Gene.
  "Thanks so much for being a Shadow Knight Y/N!" She exclaimed.
  "WAIT WHAT?!" Garroth yelled.
  "Dude, chill! I didn't join their gang, you didn't let Sasha finish. I'm their new leader." After I said that everyone immediately aimed their attention on me, especially Aaron who was usually quiet and to himself at school.
  Before anyone said anything, I got up and walked over to Gene and Zenix. After talking to them for a minute I came back to the table with the two boys following behind me. I told everyone to move down a seat so that Gene and Zenix could sit on the end next to Sasha and I.
  I was about to speak up when I felt like I had to throw up. I quickly ran into the bathroom without realizing that Sasha had followed me and saw me throwing up into the toilet. She came up behind me and held my H/L hair back until  I finished and stood up, wiping off my face.
  "Y/N, are you okay?!" Sasha exclaimed. "Sasha... I'm pregnant." She froze before smiling from ear to ear.
  "Really?! Who's the lucky man?" She asked me. I smiled and blushed a bit. "The father is, um.. Aaron." She kept smiling and then frowned.
  "I'm really happy for you both, but what about Gene? How are you gonna tell him? He will for sure go crazy."
  "I-I don't know. If I disappear from School he will know something is up. But I can't just tell him, he is already struggling to not be a Yandere."
  After flushing and washing my hands we went back out to the cafeteria. "Shadow Queen! Are you okay?!" I looked up to see Gene and Zenix looking at me.
  Wait. Did Gene just call me the Shadow.. Queen?!