Ch 2

Nick's POV
When Ellie and I were checking out the warehouse, ready for an ambush, a sudden gust of wind pushed me to the ground. Normally, with my six-pack abs and bulky muscles, it would be really hard for anyone to push me to the ground. Someone behind me whispered ,' Gotcha!' and had a strong grip on my arm, and the last thing I saw before I passed out was those stunningly beautiful eyes of Ellie's.

When I finally woke up, I was strapped to a chair, unable to move. The person who grabbed me had done a lot of research and preparation evidently. The strange gust of wind came again, this time revealing a woman in her twenties, which I haven't met before, which means that it wasn't any of my nemesis  and in her hand were a couple of tools that I have never seen before. There was also a syringe in her hand, which she later injected into me.  As my body absorbed the drug, I gradually became as rigid as a board, and could only stay still and watch what she was about to do to me.

Time skip to a week later...

Ellie's POV
Nick was already gone for a week! The whole team was on pins and needles  really hoping to find him. Gibbs even asked the retired NCIS senior Agent DiNozzo to help out . Now Gibbs was walking in circles around his desk, McGee was tapping on his computer, tapping for news on other computers near the area where Nick was last see. Eve Tony wasn't on his original mood, which was always criticizing McGee. His head was buried under his arms, thinking every hard on what will the captors of Nick do if they knew that NCIS was on their trail. On the other hand, I was invisible to the other, curled up in a ball under my desk, weeping silently. l am just so stupid! Why didnt I tell Nick that I had feelings for him since the first day he arrived at NCIS? I chastised myself. I felt a soft hand on my shoulder, and I jumped. It turns out that it was only Gibbs, who had the intention of comforting me. I have to admit it, the sensation was really euphoric. He whispered into my ear, asking if I needed to go home and rest, but I politely declined the offer, as I was really anxious, hoping to find Nick soon, who knows if he had been starving?Suddenly, McGee yelled that he might have found something. When I looked up onto the large plasma screen, there was a pinpoint on the vast area of Oklahoma, where he was last seen. Unbeknownst to me and tony  the new crew clothes have been sprayed with overwatch spray. I choked a thanks in McGee's ear.

McGee's POV
I just couldn't believe my luck! I found Nick! He was probably held hostage in a motel near the place where he was last see, which was very near to the warehouse. I yelled for the team to check it out, and what took me aback was that Ellie hugged me right after I told her the news.

Torres' POV
When I was injected with the solution, the woman gave me the dose for me to freeze for the whole process. She wasn't your usual captive. she was named Mina, which came from the long form of Wilhelmina, as her parents were really into Harry Potter. Her appearance really suited her name though, her long blonde hair with hazel coloured streaks reflected her grey and stormy eyes. Then what I didnt expect was that she kissed me full on the mouth! I flushed, and she smiled cheekily at me, and I couldn't believe it. She was flirting with me?! This must be the best captor of the same ever! She worked her way down to my cheek, neck, and finally the arms, then she did the same with the other side. She then kissed me on the cheek again, and left. She then returned with a pair of scissors and snipped the thick ropes from my hands and legs, and let me go. I was really surprised. She returned my coat and told me to keep warm! Weird! I thought. I didn't even have the luck to win a lucky draw when I was a kid in elementary school!Suddenly, I felt slightly disoriented on my legs, and my left hand started twitching uncontrollably. I stumbled into a motel nearby, paid the price of the room, and toppled onto the bed, that's when the excruciating pain started.