Ch 12

Nick' POV

When I asked if my power was useless or not, Ellie ran into the Cullens' house, and ran back after a while.

I looked at the quizzical look on her go face, as if thinking how to torture her next enemies, shoot them or blast them to to death to what. But instead, she told me to close my eyes and concentrate, and find if there is any energy source or anything that was longing and fighting to get out. It's she said that, something was trying to break out of my chest. I breathed, let it circulate, and let it all out.

I heard the gasp of Ellie's and opened my eyes. I felt that there was something on my hand, something like a ball or something, and when I took a closer look, I realised that it was a ball, but mad out of brown stuff. I just summoned my first fireball! It was the colour like my old irises, chocolate brown, Ellie's favourite colour. I laughed, and she did the same.

Brown along with scarlet, a nice combination, just like the the combination of Ellie and me, so perfect, as if we were soulmates. I focused, and my whole body ignited like Ellie's had. Somehow I didn't self-combust, and I had self control better than that Ellie had. Ellie and I lit up, and we walked into the distance, like a scarlet and chocolate brown beacon.