Ch 5

Nick's POV

Three days later...

When Ellie and I went back to work, we told everyone that Torres got contacts for his declining eyesight. As Gibbs told us to gear up and investigate a case, Ellie suddenly winced. I instantly read her mind and knew that she had a sharp jab in her abdomen, like she was stabbed by a knife, but it was internal. I told the others that Ellie had a stomach bug and couldn't work, snd Gibbs let me rest. The next day, Ellie and I took a week off from work until he found out what was wrong with me. Then when I was leaving work for home, I saw Ellie wince again. This time, she made up an excuse and went to the 'toilet'. She really is a terrible liar. In fact I knew that she was bothered by the constant jabs in her abdomen. After a while, she reappeared, hopped on my car, and let me drive her home.

Ellie's POV

When I hopped off from Torres' car, I knew that he realised that something was wrong. In fact, the trip I took wasn't to the toilet, but was instead to the supermarket. I lingered for a while, and found what I was wanting to find. I grabbed three of those items to see if one of them was faulty, and I hid them in my pocket, and hopped back into the car, and Nick drove me back home.

When I went back home, I told Nick that I had something important coming up, and when he didn't leave, I literally shouted at him, out of control. He raised his hands in surrender, and backed out of my house, out of the front door, then disappeared. I took out those tests that I had brought from the supermarket and did all three of those. After doing the tests, I stared at it for a mere ten minutes. I couldn't believe it! I was....

Okay, here's a cliffhanger! I will try to update daily, and I am gonna try my best! (no guarantees though, my mum might be bothering me and not letting me do it)  I hope that you liked this fan fiction so far, and thanks for the support! Read, vote and comment!