Ch 8

Ellie's POV

As I was close to the verge of falling into a never-ending coma, there was a sharp jab somewhere near my arm. And that jab lead me somewhere: to my memories. I saw my sister, who had been murdered by a serial killer in front of my eyes in 2001, and my dad who had been killed in battle in Afghanistan (He was a Navy SEAL).

I probably was hallucinating, but they both spoke to me.

(Italic: Ellie Bold:Ellie's dad Underlined: Ellie's sister Ally)

'Dad? Alls?'

'Hi, Ellie.' 'Hi, sis.'

'I can't believe it ! After various years, I finally have the chance to see you guys!'

'Yes, it's nice to see you, but it's not your time yet, you will go back, can you hear me?

'Yes I can hear you, but can I stay for a longer time? I really missed you a lot!'

'No, you heard your dad, you will see us in the future, now go! Keep in mind that you will still have our blessings!'

Then they started to fade, and I woke up.

Nick's POV

I hope Ellie's OK, I saw her twitching the whole time, but Carlisle stopped me from shaking her, as the process of Vampirisation might be interrupted. I just sat down on the chair near her bed, and waited for her to wake up.

Ellie's POV

It was like in a space and time tunnel when I was going back. My eyes fluttered open and I was back in my house, next to Nick! When I opened my eyes, everything was like magnified a thousand times, and most of all, Nick's cologne was really suffocating. I knew that I  a vampire now! I hugged Nick, and to my surprise, he grimaced, said ouch, and I knew that I had hurt him! I apologised to him and asked Carlisle where the kid was. 

'Woah! Being a vampire is so cool!'

'Yeah, you will get used to it, lucky that you survived!'

'So where's the kid?'

He winced,' Well the kids are there, in the other room.

Kids?

'Yeah, you had twins!'

I can't believe it! Twins? I was longing to have a kid, now I had twins!? Unbelievable!

But the real trouble was naming them though. We hadn't thought of any names yet, since we didn't know the gender of it. We finally decided on Renesmee, after Nick's mum Renee and mine, Esmé. And for the boy, we decided on Wolfgang, which was named after our favourite classical music composer, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Renesmee was growing way faster than your usual kid, she's only 1 week old and she can already walk and dance. What was so different was that she could show people what her thoughts were, that was her vampire talent. She pats me and Nick on the cheek and shows us her thoughts. On the other hand, Wolfgang assembled more of me when I was human. His growth was slower, and he hadn't showed any vampire talents yet. On the other hand, Nick was a Detector, which detects vampire abilities. He had detected me as an Elemental, which means I can control the five elements, which is fire, wood, metal, water and earth, just like an Egyptian friend of Carlisle's, a vampire called Benjamin. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Thanks for the 100 reads! I really appreciate it. I hope that you enjoyed this so far, and wishing you all the best in the pandemic!