Ch 10

Nick's POV

Those Cullen vamps trained me hard enough, I was worn when I had rest. They had tried to find my hidden ability, under the Detector ability. But what they found was nada, nothing at all. I trudged back to the guest room when training was over.

When I went into the room, Ellie was already there.

'Hi.' 'Hi!'

'How was your day?' I asked.

'Well, tiring. Did anyone find anything in you?'

'Not yet, but Carlisle reckons that there's something special in me. Except for the ability to catch criminals, as Alice has seen. How 'bout you?'

'Don't ask. Bella's found some, alright. She said that it was quite interesting, but I don't think so. But I will kill you if you call me these names, and I mean it. As if being called that in the morning isn't enough. Elsa, The Earthshaker, the Groot, the Aqua Girl, the Scarlet witch and the Nightlight are the least desirable. Don't even ask what those are about.' 

He chuckled and took out a book, my favourite, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I smiled at him and we sat on the balcony, and read together under the starlight.

Carlisle's and Esme's POV

When Bella reported to the both of us, we were certain that Ellie was different. She has six different talents, and that's rare, very rare. The last person that we've seen have that much talent was Aro, the Volturi leader. I told Bella to report to the both of us whenever she has improved.

Ellie's POV

In the past nine days, we've trained and trained, I've learnt how to control my talent, and Carlisle helped me find my other hidden talents. I was able to charmspeak, and Carlisle caught two alive deer for me to test my ability of charmspeak on them. I would tell them something like 'will the first deer trample the second deer?' And it worked every time that I used it.

Then Alice screamed.

'They're coming!'

The whole household heard the news, and rushed out. I hugged Wolfgang and Renesmee, and waited for the Elders to arrive.

The Volturi arrived and the boss, I guess that was Aro, the man that Carlisle had been ranting about these days.

'Carlisle, Esme, vamps, newborns, nice to meet you. Where're the kids?'

'Don't think about hurting my mum and dad and friends!' Wolfgang bellowed.

'Silly boy, as if we would.'

Liar! I thought. Alice showed me the future! 

I told Aro and his men,'If you want my kids, you have to get past us and the Cullens'!'

'So then be it.' Aro said in a cold voice. 

The Volturi dashed towards us, ready to kill.