BRIDGE

This goes after chap 17.
AGAIN, THIS IS FANFIC. (just for the sake of smut) :p

-----------Porsche-------

The way Kinn is driving makes me tremble, not in fear of his speed, but from the agitation, his temper is emanating. Like a fast-spreading fire, trying to burn me along with its flames. The heady smell inside the car is making me dizzy. It's a musky mix of cedar and sandalwood that reminds me of Kinn's neck rubbing against my face, the scent suffocates and overwhelms me.

His brows are furrowed, eyes dark and his jaw tightly clenched. I can tell he is angry. His grip on the steering wheel was tight, veins snaking along the smooth skin of his arms.

I wasn't prepared to be roaring through the city at almost full throttle while the lights from outside brought a deadly glint to Kinn's eyes. Though it's sexy as hell and terrifying at the same time. The memory of his murderous stare towards Vegas earlier has me fidgeting in my seat. He looks really scary when angry, and I thought I was tough enough not to be cowed by his deadly glances, but boy was I wrong.

The moment he laid eyes on me and held my arm into a possessive grip, I lost it. My knees weakened and up until now, the memory of his dark gaze is stuck in my head.

"Haven't I told you not to talk with Vegas?"

His cold voice ripped apart the silence inside the car. I jerked in my seat as I took back my eyes from the view of the outside and turned to him.

"And who are you to order me around on who I can talk to or not?"
I spat back acidly, bracing myself as I felt a chill slipping from my fingertips and running up my whole body. My knees are slightly trembling from the impending fever.

"Fuck Porsche! Just for once, could you please listen to me?!"
He growled like a pissed-off wolf and I couldn't have cared less if it hadn't been for the sudden turn of the car to the right, leading on to a dirt road.

"What the hell, Kinn? Where are you taking me?!"

The black Sedan rocked from his crazy driving. Top speed on a rough, unpaved road jostled me like a carnival ride. The wheels skidded and I heard the pinging of pebbles into the undercarriage.

We are definitely taking an off-road route and I'm not liking the atmosphere a bit. The shadowy groves beside the road were dark

black-brown shadows of the trees dance on the windows as I gaze half-terrified at the dangerous road ahead of us.

"Ugh K-Kinn, wherever you're planning to bring me, make sure that I fucking die there, or else you're gonna pay for this tenfold."

I stared outside and the conifers were staring back at me like silent sentries.

Panic rose in my chest, gnawing at me, along with my heightened irritation from earlier. Sweat formed on my forehead and my hands turned clammy from gripping on the car handles tightly.

"Oh, you will beg me for a little death. Trust me on this."

The hidden meaning and danger in his voice sends shivers across my skin, goosebumps creeping up my nape just from that sentence alone. I kept my mouth shut, trying to memorize the road in case I got a chance to flee. Arguing with him would just drain my remaining energy
and I felt like I would be needing it later.