8.

KINNPORSCHE THE NOVEL

EP. 8: FORGOTTEN

------PORSCHE-----

I clung to the edge of the pool frowning, I barely focused on the exam today. I felt like I could dive into the water and get pushed into the ground, but I'll still survive.

I kept thinking about the fish I killed last night. I don't know what will happen next. I'm not prepared for any additional problems at this point. I want to drown myself after all the koi fish died just because they were too sensitive to a foreign 'liquid' that had entered the pond.

(Porsche Peed in the Pond due to some uncontrollable circumstances, The fishes died. Their names are Elizabeth and Sebastian 🤣)

"What's with the stressed face the whole time?" Tem swam over to me and Jom, who was crouching by the pool, and joined us. They looked at me tentatively.

Jom's current body condition does not allow him to take the swimming exam today, so he must make a written report instead.

"What the hell. How about my time? Well, I saw the professor cut your score." I took a deep breath, which caused them to get even more confused because I usually don't show my emotions to anyone. Except for this time because I am really stressed.

"I am really stressed," I said as I lifted myself from the pool and sat next to Jom.

"Tell me, if something's bothering you, maybe I can help." Tem, still floating in the water, looked at me worriedly. The more I looked at how that bastard was swimming while wearing an orange swimming cap, the more the image of a koi fish floated in my mind.

damn it!

If I accidentally killed a fish elsewhere, I would just apologize. But I killed the koi fish that belonged to the mafia family's beloved eldest son! Will he shoot me??

"What should I do?!" I anxiously brushed my face with both hands. My two friends probably feel even more awkward because they might be seeing this type of my mood for the first time.

"What did that mafia bastard do? I'll finish him off!!!" Jom said with a hard face until Tem splashed water on him and screamed.

"Ohoi, Look at your own condition first bastard!! Such a talker!"

"Yes, that would be fun, look at what they did to me, come on!" Jom's face was still angry when he talked about it. I am sorry for using his name when Kinn asked for mine and explained everything to him; of course, he was angry. So, I volunteered to provide for his lunch this entire month. And he is back to normal, being an annoying bastard. Then they both know that I now work for the mafia house. They certainly objected and were worried about my choice, but I explained that I did it because of the house and the threats from that bastard, Kinn. Besides that, the offer they gave was quite appealing. They accepted my explanation, but still did not agree with my choice.

"Tem, can you take off your hat first?" I asked in a soft voice. Tem who was still floating in the pool, his head really reminded me of the koi and that triggered my anxiety.

"What? I tried to choose a color that suits me. When you take the test, you will get good marks." Tem said before taking off his cap, then leaned back and sat beside me;

"Are you all right?" Tem asked again.

"I killed Elizabeth and Sebastian ..." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Damn Porsche!! You bastard!!! You worked only the first day and he ordered you to kill people already? Call the police to arrest them!!" Jom shouted.