11.

KINNPORSCHE THE NOVEL

EP. 11: DISTURBANCE

------PORSCHE-----

"Porsche! I didn't like last night's movie."

"Isn't it fun?"

"Yes, it was fun, but it was a little scary in terms of story line and the acting wasn't that good."

I smiled while looking at Khun who was sitting on the sofa and continuously changing the TV channel, without turning to look at me. I don't know if he is embarrassed or something. What's certain is that this crazy guy has been a little weird since last night. Another bodyguard said that he was very calm despite watching such hot scenes.

Is there something wrong with him? At his age, would he still prefer to ride a unicorn and play in the lavender fields?

Has Khun even brought a woman to his bed?

If all he has been doing up to now is just singing and watching, I can tell that he is crazy.

After last night, we were kicked out of the room. Khun was addicted and continued watching two more stories, with the reason that made me laugh.

It was because he said that he had never watched such a genre. He fell asleep at four in the morning.

When morning came, we opened our eyes to joy and exhaustion. Strange questions arise from the young master who is still curious about what he watched last night. Such as:

'Why did that woman have to be tied up?',

'Why do you have to do it secretly under the table?' Or

'Why does that woman struggle when she ends up screaming in pleasure?'

"Are you really going to watch this film? Are you sure?"

Arm poked my back. As usual, the four of us sat in the same place, waiting for Khun to choose the title of the film we were going to watch.

'The love of the mistress in the sugar cane next to the forest'.

Just reading the title made me roll my eyes tiredly because Khun said he didn't want to watch something like yesterday's.

Come on, haven't you ever thought about doing anything else?

At least, give me something that a guard like me should be doing. I am a bodyguard who will protect and fight those who intend to harm him. I was not hired to accompany him to watch, sing or anything like this.

He must be very lonely!

"Uh...Mr. Khun,"

I called out softly even though inside I wanted to say, 'Hey, idiot!', but I cannot. The other bodyguards did not respect him as much as they respected Kinn, but at least he wasn't as rude as Kinn in the way he treated me. At least it is only my head that hurts. My physique and heart were still safe, so I had to show him a little respect.

"What?"

"Sir, aren't you going out anywhere?"

I felt so stiff, yet he seemed so relaxed. If he keeps up with this nonsense of just watching drama series all day long, will he even think about feeling the sun on his skin or socializing with people?

"Nothing requires me to leave here,"

he said honestly. His gentle face stared at me with sparkling eyes. His face resembles Kinn's but with rainbow fashion and a lavender field spread across the background. (His personality is soft, gentle and flower-like.)