KINN'S DAY 2

KINNPORSCHE FANFIC

SPECIALS: KINN'S DAY 2

NOTES:

EVERY STORY HAS GOT TO BE AN ENDING SOMEHOW.

Happy ending. Tragic. Whatever.

This might be my last smut about Kinn and Porsche.

We need to give them peace and quiet, you know.

So, let's give it a blast.

TAG: TOP PORSCHE

A little synopsis

A little synopsis.

This is a fanfic where Kinn has been called by his father to meet a very important client right after they returned to the villa and despite the insistence of Porsche to come with him, he went with Arm alone.

On a nearby small island, a 30minutes boat ride from the villa. The meeting was so important that it cannot wait until the morning.

The meeting went smoothly, but even before Kinn could go back, someone hit him in the back and he fell unconscious.
When he wakes up, he's tied in a chair.

With a police officer to question him.

*****

THE STORY BEGINS HERE:

***KINN***

"Let's hurry up. I'm excited about my gift."

I pulled Porsche. Gently dragging him with me towards the house. I couldn't contain my excitement and I was looking forward to the 'gift' that he had prepared specially for me.

"You bastard! My butt still hurts! Stop dragging me!"

Porsche hissed at me, keeping his voice low and making sure that only I could hear his rants.

I chuckled in return.

"Hmmm, it's your fault for being so hot."

Moving behind him, I hugged Porsche while stepping forward with him. My nose buried in his neck, and I couldn't help but sniff his manly scent.

He smells of wood, musk, and mint. Just as always, his scent alone could drive me crazy with need.

I wonder, will I ever get tired of Porsche's smell?

"Shut your mouth!"

He snapped as he tipped my side with his elbow in annoyance.

I was about to kiss his cheeks when suddenly, my phone rang. We are nearing the villa so the signal must have been restored.