TIE ME UP

KINNPORSCHE
FANFIC

SPECIAL CHAPTER 5 (SMUT 5.1)

*Extreme sexual tension

*Might cause a seizure

*Explicit scenes not suitable for minors or virgin minds.

*Stop reading if you do not want the above details.

*Oh, stubborn, are we? well, read at your own risk😉

******
------Porsche-----

It has been a month after the chaotic revelations of my parent's death. Porche' and I decided to stay at the main family's mansion while our old house is being renovated. I want to keep my parent's memories as it is while I tried to regain my own. Nothing much has changed, the main family treated me and my brother just like the same, as if nothing happened.

And I can't decide if I should be grateful for it or not.

Kinn stayed humble and gentle to me. Too gentle that I am beginning to feel something off about it. He changed drastically from being a horndog to a total gentleman, that it has been a month since we last had sex. Not that I am complaining about it, but somehow, my body seems to miss the tension. And my pride won't allow me to ask him about it. If he doesn't want me, I'm fine with it!

All hell may be damned, but I am not the type to initiate the first move nor ask what is wrong that he's not being grabby these past weeks.

To summarize it all, everything seems perfect and normal. Well, aside from my too-good-to-my-liking boyfriend.

The only downside was, Pete no longer stayed with us. He chose to be with that bastard Vegas and if I haven't known better, I would've dragged him back here. Especially when Khun is being crazy like today...

"Porsche, come watch a movie with me."

Khun asked while he grabbed my wrist. His face crumpled in a frown.

"I'm busy, stop bugging me."

I said matter of factly as I punched in my phone hard. I am in a middle of a game. This game is called Freefire, which I learned from Arm and Pol.

"Come on... I have no one to watch with. Jet is out, and these two morons are busy with their phones."

He said looking at the two idiots who were seriously staring at their phones as well.

"Go ask Kinn's new bodyguards."

I said dismissively.

"They're boring and stupid! Come on nah..nah nah."

He begged while tugging at the sleeves of my shirt.

"Don't mess with me. I'm in the middle of a game!"

I said in irritation. My character is beginning to lose its footing and took heavy damages from the enemies.

"If you don't come with me, I will bring my speaker and sing here in the hallway."

"Okay, okay! What will you be watching?"

Damn this bastard. If it wasn't for Kinn, who is sleeping in our room, I wouldn't mind letting this bastard do whatever he wants. But Kinn has stayed awake last night until dawn, revising a business deal documents.

He just slept an hour ago and to prevent disturbing him, I went outside in the hallway to play with Arm and Pol.

"Hmm, this movie called Fifty."

Khun brushed his chin as he tried to remember the movie title.

"Fifty? What kind of movie is that?"

"I don't know, it has a cool cover, so I want to watch it. Let's go!"