Love on the Rocks(SMUTT 3.0)

SURPRISE!!!😊

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT.
21+ SPG.
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
*I will repeat again and again..
Every Smutt that I post is NOT PART OF THE NOVEL.

It is just the result of my restless imagination..

*THIS CHAPTER GOES AFTER CHAP. 19. IF YOU HAVEN'T READ YET.GO AHEAD THEN GET BACK HERE.

Just enjoy!.😁

*****************************

------------KINN----------

Staring deep into Porsche's eyes provoked a lot of emotions deep within me. I couldn't seem to have enough of him, and I was tempted to ravish him right here, right now. I thought it was impossible for me to get bored with his presence... at least not in this lifetime. He is the most captivating man I have ever met.

I slid my slender fingers along the edges of his jawline, which ignited a hoarse moan coming out of Porsche's throat. I could see the hidden anticipation behind his half-closed eyes, and I could sense his growing need from our nuzzled chests all the way down to his groin.

I kissed him tenderly, letting him feel the depth of my sincerity and God how irresistible he looked under the moonlight. I couldn't count how many times I must have devoured those thick luscious lips by now, but tonight's kiss was significantly different.

I dipped into him slowly as if I was speaking the words of a solemn oath. Tasting only the bud, not taking it further.

"I won't take you again if it is against your will Porsche, even if it kills me."

"Kinn..."
He murmured as our lips separated after a while.

My hands travelled down to the tanned skin of his chest and I couldn't stop myself from gently pinching his nipples. Porsche moaned and dropped his forehead on my shoulder. His ragged breathing fanned my skin, making me incredibly nervous.

My heart raced with a mixture of lust and trepidation so wildly, that I thought it might jump out from my chest. As my arms wrapped around his waist, my lips travelled to the hollow of his nape leaving tiny kisses along his cheeks and planting another buss just below his ear.

I felt his nails digging into my shoulders and I almost lifted him up out of the water to make love to him on the riverbank.

Damn!

"Porsche, I... Can I... Ugh fuck!"
I whispered in his ear, struggling to express myself. I can't just burst out what I wanted to do, right? I fought as my hard dick was restless inside the confinement of my boxers and my hands twitched on the hollow of his back. My small brain wanted to take over, but my head was still holding me in control by the very last string.

Suddenly, Porsche pushed me slightly away, looked me in the eye with a sea of mixed emotions swimming deep in the pair of his dark orbs, and then lunged forward to kiss me hard on the lips.

He deepened the kiss by nipping at my lower lip and thrusting his tongue inside. I was caught off guard by his sudden action, but my body responded just as fast by pulling him closer and intensifying the kiss even more.

The pleasure of acceptance laced through me as Porsche's hands tangled through my scalp, angling his face to give me amplified access to everything he has to offer. My firm lips moulded into his thick ones, teeth with teeth, tongue against tongue. I began to lose focus as one of his hands touched my chest, started trailing down to my tensed abs, and then started to move lower to my navel when I caught his wrist rapidly.