Smut chap 15: as told by KINN

KINNPORSCHE THE NOVEL

 (SMUT FANFIC)

AS TOLD BY KINN

[NOTE: So, after the HOT episode #4, something came up in my slutty mind and I just have to write it down. If chapter 15 could be written in Kinn's POV, I think this is how it should go.

It's short as I only wrote this in one day while working, but anyway, enjoy!]

------------KINN----------

Sleek hands gliding up the wet crevice of my neck, eyes glued to mine as he cupped my face to whisper something indecipherable into my ear.

"Fuck me, Kinn. I beg you."

My face burns hot at his vulgar words. His wet lips brushed against my cheek, and it felt like I am immediately on fire. I just couldn't hold back anymore.

With a rough move to grab his wrist and slam him against the glass window, I knew deep inside me that somehow, we will end up in this situation no matter what happened, no matter how much I avoided this from happening. The strong pull kept us from staying away from each other. We always seem to.

Our eyes meet for a brief moment before I grab his neck and pulls him in a fiery kiss.

Our lips molded with each other. I felt the air rushing around me, and I gasped in between each sleek tongue sucking. He's a great kisser, I give him that.

Porsche wrapped his arms around my neck and the feeling of his nails digging into my shoulders adds more steam to my already boiling blood. Arousal is really hitting me hard now and I am at my peak.

"Should I?"

I whispered back as I nibbled on the soft skin in between his jaws and neck. Tasting the sweet tang of his sweat.

Porsche is so hot. Fucking hot.

He lets out a hoarse moan before answering in a voice trembling in desperation.

"T-Took you fucking long enough to realize."

My hands moved downwards to skim over his bared legs, the shadow of his pants and underwear thrown on the floor made my mind run wild with the possibilities that I could do to him. All the possible things that I want to do to him couldn't quench this dryness in my throat. I want him. All of him and tonight I will get what I need.

I cupped his ass, and Porsche shuddered at the touch of my long, strong fingers digging into his cheeks. He parted his legs to accept me between them and I wasted no time grinding my groin against his erected cock. I am as hard as he is. Like two angry bulls in a battle.

His fingers clasped around the soft curls of my hair and tugged at it. Oh, how I loved the pain. I want him to pull my hair, to bite my shoulder as if he couldn't handle the pleasure anymore. I'd like him to scream my name till his voice comes out raspy.

Porsche throws his head backward, baring his neck for me to suck on multiple marks into it. His grip on my collar grows tighter. And I so fucking like it. Excitement rakes up my body, causing my movements to be quick and precise. I feel the pleasure coursed through me, tingling sensations running in my toes that I grow more aroused.

"Let's get you cleaned up, Porsche"

I leaned in and took his lower lip into mine, sucking on it wildly as I lift him up. His legs wrapped around my waist, and I carried him towards the toilet seat. I felt Porsche moan against my mouth as I inserted my fingers inside him and clean his rear.