44.1

KINNPORSCHE THE NOVEL

EP. 44: LAST STORY PART1

------Porsche-----

"What about Vegas?"

I asked staring at him dead in the eye.

"How would I know when you never told me anything?"

I emphasized every word clearly as I stated my displeasure towards him. I tried to raise my head to look at Kinn but the falling tears made my vision blurry.

"You want to know? You really want to know, right?"

Kinn stalked towards me like a predator to its prey he stood in front of me. His eyes blazing in fury.

"Tell me!!"

I yelled equally loud. I tried to suppress my growing anxiousness. This version of Kinn is what I fear the most. The seething with madness version.

I want him to speak up, to say it to my face no matter how much the truth hurts me. But I surrendered. I surrendered to Kinn.

"I didn't tell you because I'm worried about your feelings, Porsche. I don't know if you could bear it or not. I don't know if this will bring back the pain...But you won't listen to me even when I warned you. Now, I will tell you the truth. Vegas is the guy who poisoned you at the hotel. He is the one who gave you the drugs. He's an asshole!! Fuck!!"

I'm speechless. If what he claimed was true, it means that the day I had my first affair with Kinn, was Vegas' handiwork. Then, why didn't he tell me in the past? Why did he leave me so stupid?

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

I choked out with difficulty. The memories of the bad days flashed back into my head. I really love him now but the story of my first time with him is different. Back then, it was so painful that it not just wounded my heart, it made me question my existence, my sanity and it would take a long time to forget about it.

"I'm in so much pain back then, Porsche. I love you so much. I'm so hurt that Vegas has done that to you. I'm going to take care of him myself. But how could you put your trust in him just like that? The same trust I'm begging you to give me. How many times have I asked you to trust me, Porsche? Haven't you seen what he is capable of doing yet?"

Kinn stood still and growled at me loudly. Anger and pain mixed up in his eyes and I was part guilty of what he said.

"I never trusted him, but I have no choice!"

I took a step back to get away from Kinn and hold on to the high table on the wall. I felt my knees weaken and the overwhelming pain seems unbearable to handle. The most painful part is not the truth that I have just heard, but Kinn's state that wasn't the same at all. He's so mad at me, I know. I despise seeing him acting like this.

"So, tell me, what did you do?! Where did you go with him?!"

Kinn stepped towards me again. But I brushed away all the things that were placed over the table including the Rang Nok (birds nest soup) that his father has encouraged me to eat. It shattered on the floor.

"What the hell are you playing at?!"

I yelled loudly until Kinn paused and looked at the broken cup on the ground. The eyes that were glowing like the devil's a moment ago began to flicker slightly. Looking at me, he realized how much I am trying to control myself not to fall apart right now.

"What are you talking about, Porsche? And don't move. The shards might cut you."

Kinn lowered his voice and raised his hand to stop me. He sighed heavily as if trying to suppress his anguish and began to realize that he should be worried about my feelings too.