Hate (SJ) A & F

⚠TW⚠ : Self-harm  :(

3rd person

Y/N has been receiving a lot of hate and death threats recently ever since paparazzi found them kissing in the restaurant. She got hate like "You're so fat you should loose some weight", "You're not worth Scarlett you should kill yourself", "Kill yourself already and stop making a bad reputation for Scarlett".

Y/N's pov

I am tired of receiving hate and multiple death threats daily. I finally had enough and going back to my old ways...cutting . It helps me a lot, cutting gives me pleasure finally thinking I have punished myself so I could be what her fans wanted me to be. 

1st day of cutting

I walked to my shared room's bathroom that I shared with Scarlett, I quickly grabbed a razor and took out the blade. I hold a grip onto the blade deciding if I should break Scarlett's promise. I finally came to a conclusion to cut, I cut about 3 lines on my hip so that Scarlett will not notice. I stopped then wash off the blood to proceed to my room and take a nap.

2nd day of cutting

I woke up to notifications rapidly dinging my phone and all the notifications were hate. I read through them and ran to the bathroom in tears. I grabbed the same blade from the cabinet, and started to cut myself. I decided to cut three lines everyday on the hip and after I cut the lines on my hip, I ran back to my bed. When I plopped onto the bed, I quickly let darkness take over me and I fell into a dreamless sleep...

I woke up to a door closing and it turns out to be Scarlett. I ran to her and wrapped my arms and legs around her saying I missed her and loved her. 

Scarlett : Someone has missed me.

Y/N : Of course I am! I missed you so much and I love you too much to not miss you :<

Scarlett : Awh poor baby I know and by the way did you by any chance see the hate you are getting?

Y/N : Yeah! Don't worry about it! I'm perfectly fine.

Scarlett : Okay? Now quickly give me some cuddles.

Y/N: Okay princess :)

3rd day of cutting

I woke up and thank God Scarlett was out of bed in the kitchen. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I turned to the cabinet and pulled out a new blade since the previous blade was dirty and stained with blood. I cut the 3rd line and felt pleasure on my hip even though it was burning through my skin. I turned on the shower then washed off all the blood and took a nice warm shower avoiding contact to my scars.

I went downstairs to see Scarlett eating pancakes while drinking her coffee.

Scarlett: Morning sleepyhead!

Y/N : Morning! *you say it while yawning*

Scarlett : Have you been doing anything while I was gone?

Y/N : No, why?

Scarlett : Because I found a bloody blade in the dustbin.

Y/N : Oh uhm heh

Scarlett : Y/N? What are you not telling me?

My vision is blurred with tears that is welled up on my eyes. I bolted to the bathroom and started cutting again. I only cut once and Scarlett came bursting into the bathroom staring at my hip wide-eyed.

Scarlett : Y/N! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS!

Y/N : I- I-

Scarlett : Y/N! Com here :(

Scarlett hugged me tightly while examining my scars and she noticed bleeding on the other side too.

Scarlett : Y/N! You promised me that you won't cut yourself anymore! 

Y/N : I WAS TRYING! BUT IT WAS TOO HARD GETTING HATE AND DEATH THREATS. I AM AGREEING WITH THE HATERS SAYING THAT IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!

Scarlett : Y/N...

Y/N : I'm guessing you just dated me because you pityed me.

Scarlett : What?! NO! I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN CUTTING YOURSELF?

Y/N : Three days?

Scarlett : Y/N...look at me

You look at her

Scarlett : Whatever you are dealing with that is troubling you... Come to me instead of hurting yourself okay?

Y/N : Alright thanks Scarlett :)

You both kissed passionately and you guys did  ✨it✨   that night 😏

Words : 694

Hope you enjoyed :)