No! No! (NR) A

WARNING : Major Character Death, Grieving

Third Person POV

Everybody got back from the time travel with their stones. Every one was cheering and they heard a sob from Clint which there was not Natasha next to him.

Y/N's POV

I said shakily " Clint? Where is Nat?" and I got no replies only sobs " Clint! Please tell me your joking PLEASE!". I feel tears welling up my eyes and Clint sobbed " I'm so sorry Y/N! She sacrificed herself for the s-soul stone.". He uncovers his hand and there was the glowing Soul Stone shining brightly. "NO! NO! CLINT PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING!" I cried. I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my body as I kneeled down to the floor crying my eyes out. I got out of the pair of arms and ran to my room.

Back to the group

Wanda was crying too and Steve said " Let's leave her alone and give her some time.". 

Dinner time comes rolling around and the team was eating while Nat and Y/N's sit was empty. Wanda took a plate and gathered some food on it for Y/N. She knocks on the door and places the food outside with a note saying 'Hope you get better <3'.

Y/N's POV

This cannot be happening! I want my Natasha back and the team's comforting isn't working. Only Nat can make me feel better at the moment. A knock broke me out of my thoughts and I heard footsteps echoing away further into the hallway. I opened the door and saw a plate of food with a note that said 'Hope you get better <3'. I felt loved but still depressed and empty still crying because of Nat and my shared room. Our shared room filled with memories of us cuddling, laughing, tickling, even making love to each other. While I was eating, I can still hear Nat's laughs around the room which makes me cry even more harder than I am. 

After I ate, I went to get ready for bed but I couldn't sleep so I kept rolling around the bed trying to get to a comfortable position. I turned to the clock that shows ' 3 :47 am' so I decided to get up and write a song for Nat.

Fast Forward 2 weeks later

3rd Person POV 

Y/N is still isolating herself in her room and the others kept delivering her food but still trying to get her to spend some time out of her room. She finished writing her songs and piano notes just to play when the others aren't around. So the team decided to tell her that they are going out and see what will she do when the others are not in the compound.

When they 'left', she got out of her room and walked to the common room's piano. She places her lyrics and notes on the piano. She started playing...

Talking to the Moon by Bruno Mars :

I know you're somewhere out there

Somewhere far away

I want you back 

I want you back

My neighbors think I'm crazy 

But they don't understand

 You're all I had 

You're all I had

 At night when the stars light up my room 

I sit by myself

Talking to the moon~

Tryna get to you~

In hopes you're on the other side

Talking to me too

Or am I a fool 

Who sits alone talking to the moon

I'm feelin' like I'm famous 

The talk of the town 

They say I've gone mad

Yeah I've gone mad 

But they don't know What I know

Cuz when the sun Goes down 

Someone's talkin' back

Yeah they're talkin' back

At night when the stars light up my room

I sit by myself

Talking to the moon~

Tryna get to you~

In hopes you're on the other side

Talking to me too or am I a fool 

Who sits alone 

Talking to the moon

~ humming ~

Do you ever hear me callin

 Cuz every night I'm talkin' To the

 moon!~

Still tryna get to you~

In hopes you're on the Other side

Talking to me too 

Or am I a fool 

Who sits alone 

Talking to the moon

I know you're somewhere out there 

Somewhere far away 

Y/N sighed and slumped down the seat then she heard some footsteps. She quickly turns her head and saw the team starting to clap while you were sobbing. Steve said "If Nat was here, she would be so proud of you". The whole team went to Y/N and gave her a hug. Y/N was sobbing even harder when Steve said her name. Wanda said " We all miss her Y/N but I do know you miss her much more."

Part 2? Might have a plot twist ;)

Words : 764