Online Classes (SJ) F

Request :

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Currently, I am dating Scarlett Johansson and the public doesn't know, only Marvel and the Marvel casts know. I was currently still in College in a online class sitting on my desk when Scar came in to take something from one of the drawers. That's when I heard, "OMG THATS SCARLETT JOHANSSON IN Y/N'S ROOM!" "OMG IS THAT ACTUALLY SCARJO?" "NO FUCKING WAY!" "BITCHHH THAT ISSS!".

Oh shit.

"Uhhh Scar... I guess its public?"  I said nervously. "Ya think?" She said sarcastically. " I'm sorry Scar.." I said apologetically. "Its okay bubs." She forgave. I forgot my mic was on and I found out when they said " DID SCARLETT CALLED Y/N BUB???" "THE FUCK!"

"AHHHHH SHITTT" I shouted and closed my computer. 

AFTER LOCKDOWN

AT SCHOOL

I walked into school and the whispering and staring began at me. I just casually continue walking to a lecture. When a guy pinned me to the wall and I starred at him wide eyed. "Hey babygirl so your girlfriend is Scarlett?" the boy seductively asked. I froze when he groped my boob and suddenly a hand yanked his hand away from my boob. 

It was Scar.  "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY GIRL" She screamed while the guy quickly ran and almost tripped on his own legs. The screaming kinda turned me on but I was still shaking. I stopped when Scarlett held me but I remembered people still can see us since they were whispering "Omg Scarlett is here!" "Thats Scarlett Johansson!". Scarlett grabbed my hand and smashes her lips on mine. We stayed like this for a couple seconds and pulled apart gasping for air. She pulled my hand following her to her limo witch many students following behind screaming "ILY SCARLETTT!"

You knew she was the best girlfriend ever.

HOPE THAT LIVES UP TO THE REQUESTT I'll be making another oneshot for you're requests!