I'm Sorry I'm not Bruce (NR)(2) A & F

PrEviOsLy oN : I'm SoRrY I'm NoT BrUcE

Wanda's POV

I didn't tell anyone but I still text and hangout with Y/N. We grew closer and developed feelings for one another. We confessed a month ago and started dating since. I have been gone from the compound most of the time but no one seem to notice. They just brushed it off by saying I have errands to run.

cOnTinUe

Wanda's POV

I left my phone on the couch and went to the washroom. I didn't care I left my phone on the couch since nobody usually invades other people's spaces and plus nobody is even in the lounge area.

Nat's POV

I went into the lounge and found Wanda's phone there. I didn't care so I just turned on the television and clicked on the first movie I saw. 5 minutes later, Wanda came out of the washroom and went to her bedroom forgetting her phone. 20 minutes into the movie, Wanda's phone *ding*. I checked to see if it was important like from Fury or Maria...it turns out to be

Y/N ❤😘

Message : Hey bby! Are you coming here later?

I was furious ! and I didn't even know why since I had Bruce. I picked the phone up and walked to Wanda's room not caring to pause the movie. I stormed into her room without knocking and saw that she was reading. She glared at me for a sec and stared at her phone in my hand wide eyed.

Wanda's POV

I widen my eyes at my phone IN. NAT'S. HAND! "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MESSAGE?!" She shouted angrily while pointed at Y/N's message. I remembered that she left Y/N so I said sassily " So what? You left her so she is single .Bitch.". She threw me my phone and stormed out of the room. I had a idea, I can bring Y/N back here and we can both live together.

Wands 💖

Hey bubs, I was thinking.

Y/N ❤😘

Yeah?

Wands 💖

You should move into the compound!

Y/N ❤😘

But you know about Nat..

Wands 💖

I know darling but you have me!

Y/N ❤😘

I can't say no to you so sure!

Wands 💖

Pick you up at 7?

Y/N ❤😘

Okay

Y/N's POV

I informed my family that I was moving in with Wands so I packed my things. After I packed, I still had a little time so I spent it with my family until I heard a *honk*

It was my girlfriend in a Tesla that belonged to Tony. She came in and greeted my family kindly. She picked up my suitcases while I say my goodbyes and I got in the car and letting the darkness consume me. I was woken up by Wanda and she said "We're here bubs". 

I was excited to see the rest but nervous to see Nat. We picked up my suitcases and went in just to see everyone watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Everyone heads' turn to the elevator door when it opened just to see me and Wanda carrying my suitcases in the compound. 

There were comments from the Avengers like 

'OMG Y/N!' 

'She's back!' 

'Y/N....' from Nat.

I just hugged them and continued carrying my luggages to Wanda's room. "Wait, isn't your room that way?" Tony said confused. "Oh no! I'll be moving in with my girlfriend." I said nervously. Gasps and 'Yays' were heard from the couches and I saw something weird which is Nat and Bruce not cuddling. I just shrugged and went into Wanda's room to start unpacking. Wanda helped me and cuddled on the bed. It was evening and Wanda & I wanted to cook some dinner for the others. So we made Ravioli from my mom's recipe and a salad for dinner with strawberries smoothies. While we were cooking, I saw Nat come in and her face fell at the corner of my eye and left. 

I called down the Avengers while Wanda brought out dinner. All of us started eating and Bucky said "Wow! This ravioli is so good! Who made this?". "Oh Wanda and I did but this is my mother's recipe!" I said blushing at the compliment. "Your mom's recipe is delicious!" Sam complimented. "Hold on lemme call my mother and you can tell her!" I said grabbing my phone.

I pressed call and she answered in 2 rings. "Hey Mom! I just made your homemade ravioli! They said it is very good!" I said. "Aww that's nice thank you!" Mom replied. "Yeah Mrs.Y/L/N it is the most delicious ravioli I have tasted!" Steve replied. "Okay thanks now but I have to start cooking dinner for Y/n's hungry sister." My mom said teasing my sister. I laughed and said "Bye Mom see you when I see you!" I hung up and continued eating.

After eating 

I went to Wanda&I's room taking a seat on my bed reading 'The 100'. Wanda was at S.H.I.E.L.D handling some agent stuff and I heard a knock on the door so I replied with 'COME IN!'. The person who knocked was...the one and only Natasha Romanoff. She started saying 

" I'm sorry Y/N for chasing Bruce and forgetting my feelings for you. Please take me back!" 

I scoffed and said " Listen! Wanda comforted me while you were happy with Bruce, Making me feel loved and not like you liking someone behind my back. I'm sorry but Wands make me happy unlike you who shattered me. She cried and went out the door to see Wanda standing there grinning ear-to-ear.

She ignored Nat and ran to me and kissed me deeply. Nat went to her room while Wanda and I were making out to show how much we love each another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked this! Like always, Requests are open! Private Chat me or comment, I will see it! Have a good day and Stay Safe!

Words : 965