Teenage Pregnancy (SJ) F

After this oneshot, I will be finishing the part 2's and 3's for the rest!

⚠️.Warning ⚠️  : Rape.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

I am currently sobbing with my knees pushed up my chest. I just took a pregnancy test and it was...Positive. What would  my mom think about? Will she kick me out? Will she put me up for adoption? All these thoughts in my head made me cry harder. This is how I got pregnant.

Flashback

I was walking back home from school since my mom was busy and told me to walk back home. I walked down the familiar street then suddenly it went black.

I woke up tied naked on the bed and a man came in naked smirking evilly. I sobbed and screamed at him to stop. He started raping me and I kept screaming because it was terribly painful. He took my virginity and what will my mom say about this.

Back to now.

I heard the front door open so I took the test and hid it under my pillow. A few seconds later, I heard footsteps walking to my room and I knew immediately it was mom because her knock was special. I told her to come in. She came in and said "Hey, are you okay when I came in I heard crying. Is everything okay?". "I'm fine I'm just stressed about a big test coming up." I lied. "Oh Okay. I bet you will do great!".

Scarlett's POV

I was comforting her when she was crying but I am suspicious since she doesn't stress about any tests. When I was comforting her, I felt something poke my bottom and I looked down to see a positive pregnancy test. My face lit up since I missed having a baby running around and I also wanted to be a grandma. "Hey baby?" I asked softly. "Y-Yes?" She asked crying. "What is this?"  I asked grabbing the test.

Y/N's POV

"What is this?" My mom asked grabbing the positive test and my eyes widened. "I- I- I'm pregnant.." I stuttered preparing for a earful. "If you think I'm mad, I'm not! I'm estatic!" She said happily. "R-Really?" I sniffled. "I miss having a baby around the house!" She said thinking to my child running around the house laughing.

3 years later ( I know long jump!)

"HEY MOM?" I shouted from Charlotte's bedroom. "YEAH?" My mom shouted back. "HAVE YOU SEEN CHARLOTTE'S BEANIE?" I asked loudly. "IT IS IN THE WHITE DRAWER!" She told me. "Okay! Found it!" I said while taking Char's beanie. I walked out of the house with Charlotte in the stroller side by side with my mom to go to the park for a walk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this! 

I named Charlotte after the character 'Charlotte' died in Season 1 of The 100