"SCARLETT!" (SJ)

This is a surprise early Christmas Eve special. Some of you guys are still in the 23rd of December but in my time zone, its 24th of December already!

Y/n's POV

This year, Christmas was Scarlett and I's first Christmas together! Lizzie is hosting a Christmas party at her house, inviting the Marvel cast and a few extra people from other movies like Aubrey Plaza. 

I started getting ready as the party is in a few hours. I wore a white dress-shirt along with a plaid mini skirt. I also added a F/C headband that looked perfect with my outfit and I didn't want to wear heavy makeup so I just did a light blush and some lipstick.

When I finished getting ready, it was 30 minutes until the party so I quickly packed a little purse that could fit my phone, wallet, lipstick, blush, housekeys and earbuds just in case. I wore my sneakers and snatched my car keys and house keys off the key hooks.

I unlocked my car, got in and buckled my seatbelt. I drove out of my driveway and got on my way to Lizzie's house. I hooked up the AUX cord on my phone and played my Taylor Swift playlist on shuffle . The first song was Lover and I sang my heart out while driving which earned me some weird glances from the cars next to my when I waited for the traffic light to turn green.

After listening to Paper Rings, Enchanted, Haunted, All Too Well, etc. Finally, I arrived to Lizzie's House, I grabbed my stuff and headed to the door. I rang the doorbell and I heard,

"Coming!" I heard Lizzie's muffled voice shout.

As I wait, I took out my phone and texted Scarlett,

Love❤️

Are you coming to Lizzie's party?❤️

I don't think I can make it. I                                                                                                                                       have a few scenes to take left 😕

But it's our first Christmas together 🥺✨

I know baby, but I can make it up to you                                                                                               tomorrow? 💗

Okay...

Read 

Lizzie finally opened the door.

"So sorry for the wait, you are early and I was preparing the food." Liz apologized.

"It's fine Lizzie!" I understood.

I went in when she welcomed me and I offered to help.

"Do you need any help?" I asked softly.

"Yeah if you want." She answered as she prepared the gravy for the mashed potatos.

"Can I help with peeling the potatos?" I offered.

"Yeah! Of course. Thanks for the help because I really needed it." She thanked.

"No problem Liz! Where's Robbie?" I asked looking around for a specific male.

"Oh! He's getting some drinks from the store." She told me.

"Okay." I answered shortly.

"Where's Scarlett? Is she coming?" Liz asked me trying to make some small talk as I peeled the potatos 

"Uh. I texted her when I was waiting and she said she has some scenes to film so she won't make it to the party." I answered sadly.

"Oh okay. I totally understand but don't worry! You still have me and the rest to accompany you!" She tried to cheer me up.

We prepared the food while talking so much that we were so in the talk that we didn't even realize that time flew pass so fast that it was already time for the party.

We got knocked out of our deep talking sesh by a doorbell and a shout which I assume belonged to the one and only RDJ.

"OPEN UP!" 

Lizzie rushed to the door as I placed the food on the table.

People started to pile in until the whole house was filled with almost 30 people but it wasn't that stuffy. It was more like a open house party with many family members in a calm environment.

I was still sad that Scarlett couldn't make it to the party but I had Lizzie and Flo so I talked to them.

Everybody brought presents for the Secret Santa so we started on that first before eating.

Everybody gave and received presents but I was the last to receive it tho. Lizzie was my secret santa so she dragged a huge present into the living room where the Secret Santa took place. I was way more than shocked from the size of the present. I opened the ribbon and I got startled by ... Scarlett! jumping out of the box shouted "Surprise!".

I froze for a second immediately jumped into her arms and started crying not caring if anybody saw.

Lizzie started clearing the living room to give us some space for a bit which I'm grateful for.

I sobbed in Scarlett's arms as Scarlett kissed my temple. I pulled away from the hug and 

"I thought you had scenes to shoot." I asked confused as tears spilled out of my eyes.

"I lied! I wanted to surprise you!" She chuckled lightly.

I hugged her once more and intertwined our hand.

I dragged her to the dining room where everybody is to eat dinner.

THE END YALL

I didn't proofread this so if there is any mistakes, please lmk.