Teasing (2)(NR) F

Yall requested a part 2 sooo here and this is taken place a month after you confessed. Yall are a couple.

Nat's POV

I'm so happy my daughter is in a relationship with Peter and not with some dudes using her just because her mother is me , Black Widow, so I'm grateful that Peter is with her. I was so deep in thought I didn't even hear the door open until I hear my daughter say " I'm back with Peter!"

Y/N's POV 

I walked into my mother's floor and walk hand in hand with Peter. To notify my presence, I shouted " MOM! I'M BACK WITH PETER!".

I walked into the kitchen still fingers intertwined with Peter's and I saw my mom grinning ear to ear looking at the both of us. " How was your DATE?" She said emphasising the word 'date'.

I blushed and looked down so Peter noticed I was shy and said " It was great actually Miss Romanoff!". " Awww that's sweet Peter! Hope you are taking care of her in public and in the bedroom." She said winking at bedroom. Peter and I blushed red " Mom!~~~~~" I whined. " Okay! Okay! I'm sorry for making you blush and embarrassed." She said. Peter and I sat down at the counter where my mom was and I said " Enough about me and Peter how about you and Steve?" I asked curiously while wiggling my eyebrows. 

My mom blushed red like her hair and said " N-nothing is going on what are you talking about?". I said confidently " It didn't sound like nothing was going on in your bedroom last night..". Peter burst into laughters while my mom said embarrassed "YOU HEARD??". "Yeah and I heard OH FUCKKK, YESSS STEVE, RIGHT THERE FUCKKK-" I said but cut off by my mom smacking my arm playfully. I looked to Peter and saw him still laughing and turning red with tears in his eyes. "Okay mom if you need me I'll be in my room with Pete!" I said. " Don't be too loud!" She shouted when we were walking to my room. 

THE END  ;)