Mission Injuries (NR) F

Yall should I like start inserting whether the story is a fluff or angst into the title so you guys can know?

Summary : Natasha comes back with injuries from sneaking into a HYDRA base.
———————————-
Y/n's POV

I waited anxiously at home for Natasha's arrival and I check my phone once every 1 minute. I got stuck in my thoughts when suddenly

"Miss Romanoff has returned, Miss L/n." JARVIS informed in his monotone voice.

I happily got up and ran to the Quinjet pad.

When I got there, I was met by the sight of Natasha in her blood-covered suit.

"Hey baby." She greeted with a wince.

"Don't 'hey baby' me! What happened to you?" I worriedly scanned her for any visual injuries I can see.

"Let's take her to the medbay!" Steve hurriedly said.

"No it's fine! I can fix her up in our room." I said as I supported Natasha to our room.

As we were walking, I notice her silently wincing at every step and her side glances at me seeming as she was worried that I would be angry at her for not being careful.

"If you are wondering, I'm not mad. Just worried." I reassured her.

I felt her loosen up and we went into our room. I guided her to the bathroom and lifted her up and she let out a little groan of pain. I looked at her apologetically.

I took out the med kit from our cupboard and took out the supplies needed.

I undressed the upper half of her body to inspect her injuries. They weren't that bad but they looked very painful. She had a few bruises and a few bloody wounds on her chest. I dabbed some rubbing alcohol on her wounds to clean it before wrapping bandages over them.

As I was wrapping the bandages, I noticed she was looking at me, eyes filled with love.

"What?" I asked as I blushed from her staring.

"Nothing. Just admiring." She said it as if it was a normal thing.

I blushed a darker shade and I heard a laugh softly.

I finished up and applied some ointment on the bruises to help it heal in a day.

"Thank you y/n." She thanked as she tucked some loose strands behind my ear.

She leant in to kiss me and I met her halfway.

We were there for a few moments and finally broke apart because of the lack of oxygen. We got out of the bathroom and laid on the bed looking at each other's eyes adoringly.

I admired her dark green eyes as she admired my E/C.

We started feeling a little tired as we both yawn at the same time. We turned off the lights and laid on our pillows. She placed my head on her chest as she lulled me to sleep by humming a tune.

Eventually, the last thing I saw was Natasha's green eyes before darkness consumes me.

Eyyyyy another story posted! 😌
Imma ask y'all some questions to make this fun.

1) What are y'all's favourite marvel ship?
2) Team Cap Or Team Iron Man
3) What's your favourite Natasha look?
4) WS Cap, IW Cap or Endgame Cap?