Cheater (NR)(1) A

TW : THIS IS ABOUT NATASHA CHEATING ON Y/N SO THERE IS ALOT OF ANGST!

Y/N's pov

I just finished a solo mission which lasted 2 months and I can finally be in Nat's arms again!

I am in the Quinjet and I was pacing around the jet thinking about cuddling with Nat. When we landed, I quickly grabbed my bags and ran to Nat's room. When I got closer to the room, I heard moaning and grunting coming from the room.

This is what I heard :

Oh fuck! I'm so close! Fuck! I'm cumm!ng!

I froze and thought she was masturbating so I continue walking to Nat's room. I was infront of the room but I didn't want to startle her so I slowly opened the door to peek in and what I saw was heartbreaking. I saw Steve fucking Natasha but I only looked for 3 seconds until they noticed me.

Third person pov

Nat : Y/N?

Y/N : I trusted you...

Steve : I- Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Y/N!

Y/N : Whatever.. continue what the two of you were doing...

Y/N ran to the common room.

When she arrived, the rest welcomed her and frowned when they saw tear-streaks on her face.

Wanda : OMG! Y/N! What happened?

Y/N : I- I- ~Starts hyperventilating~

Tony : Hey! Hey! Calm down! Come here and sit down okay?

Y/N sits on the couch

Wanda : Are you going to tell us whats wrong? 

Y/N : I- I saw Steve fucking Nat on our bed ~ sobs ~

Sam : OH THEY DIDN'T!

(Sam was your bsf)

Y/N : I just got off the solo mission and I went to h-her room to only see them fucking.

Wanda was stroking your Y/H/C hair.

Bucky : I know I'm his bestfriend but I don't care I'm going to kill him.

Y/N : No! Don't! Just- Just let them be happy...

Wanda : How about you? Don't you need to be happy?

Y/N : I'm fine ~ Sobs ~ I- I just need to have some alone time now.. I'll be on the roof if you need me..

Y/N runs to the elevator 

Y/N : Friday, To the roof please.

Friday : Okay Ms L/N

Y/N : Friday! I told you to call me Y/n

Friday : Sorry Y/N

Y/N : No problems.

Back to the group.

Wanda : I can't believe Nat would betray her like that! She persuaded Y/N to let her in.

Sam : I know right?! Nat knows she has trust issues and don't easily let people in. SHE'S NOT EVEN THERE TO GIVE HER A REASON WHY SHE CHEATED RIGHT NOW!

Wanda : I'll go confront Nat.

Tony : Just..see what their up to.

Wanda : Okay.

Wanda goes to Nat's room and opened the door to see them still fucking.

Nat : WHAT THE FUCK WANDA!
Steve : YEAH!

Wanda : Wow! You have the audacity to still continue fucking when Y/N is HEARTBROKEN YOU SLUT!

Nat : I- I didn't mean to hurt her...And plus she told us to continue.

Wanda : BECAUSE SHE WANTS YOU TO BE HAPPY! SHE HID HER FEELINGS WHEN SHE SAW YOU BOTH FUCKING! SHE RAN TO THE COMMON ROOM AND HYPERVENTILATE WHILE SOBBING!

Steve : Oh God.. I feel so bad right now.

Wanda : YOU SHOULD BE! Y/N DESERVES SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU! If you'll excuse me, I will go check up on Y/N.

Nat : Wait-

Wanda already was in the elevator heading up to the roof.

Wanda's pov

I feel so bad for Y/N and I can't believe Nat would do something like this to Y/N. I still didn't tell Y/N about my feelings yet but I will soon.

When I arrived to the roof, I saw Y/N sitting on the edge while her legs were dangling off. She was  sitting and sobbing so I decided to see what she was thinking

In Y/N'S mind

" Am I not good enough? Am I unloveable? Should I just end my life right here so she doesn't have to deal with me?"

Back to Wanda

I got out of her mind and ran quietly to her.

Third Person POV

Wanda : Hey! Come down from there please?

Y/n : The world doesn't need me so why not just end my life?

Wanda : PLEASE! I NEED YOU PLEASE...

Y/N : You don't need me.. You have the rest and Vision, your crush.. Unlike me.. Who just broken up.

Wanda : I didn't tell you this because you were with Nat..but I have...

Y/N : Have what? 

Wanda : I have feelings for you...

DUN DUN DUN! Thats the end but I will post a Part 2 soon!

Words : 793