🖤Chapter 20🖤

🍰Delaney🍰

I was just about to dose off in the car when Soyer started talking.

"I'm sending some of my employees to France soon" He said.

"Fancy" I giggled while looking at him "'Why France though?".

"Well it's not for vacation or anything, it's for business. We bought a package from a partnering company" He said grabbing hold of my hand, the other hand on the stirring wheel.

"You must work a lot" I said looking down at my lap.

"I guess I can be relatively busy, But normally my employees do the work for me"

Him talking about his job makes me wonder why he would chose me, a stupid high schooler.

I mean, I'm glad he likes me. I just don't understand why.

I guess it's hard for me to imagine someone liking me.

"Are you okay?" he asks glancing over at me while rubbing his thumb against my hand.

"Yeah I was just zoning out" I said with a small giggle.

"You can talk to me about anything mio amore" He says while bringing my hand up to kiss it.

(My love)

"I-I know" I mumble with a blush appearing on my face.

"Oh yeah!" I say reaching into my pocket and grabbing a cookie I bought from the mall "I bought this for you" I say with a proud smile on my face.

He chuckled a bit before taking the cooking "Thank you" he says with a smile on his face.

"It's a red velvet cookie with white chocolate chips" I say hoping he likes the same type of cookies as me.

"Red velvet cookies? I've never had one" He said while looking at the road.

"Can you... eat it now?" I ask him.

"Yeah, but I'm driving. Can you unwrap it and feed it to me?" he asks trying to hide the smirk on his face.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I grap the cookie "S-sure" I mumble as I unwrapped the cookie.

I looked at him and then back at the cookie.

I slowly reach my hand out, putting the cookie closer and closer to his lips.

When the cookie is close enough he takes a bite out of the cookie.

We continue like this until the cookie is gone and he's eaten it all.

"Did you like it" I ask quietly as we come up to a red light.

He turns to look at me and uses his fingers to turn my chin, making me face him.

He leans in and kisses me on the lips, sending tingles all over my body.

He pulls away from the kiss but doesn't back away "It was delicious" he whispered, his breath that smelt like cookies fanning across my face.