🖤Chapter 27🖤

🍰Delaney🍰

"I don't know what to wear!" I groaned and fell back onto my bed. It was Saturday, which meant it was time for the party Cassie invited me too.

"I'm telling you, you should wear a black dress" she says looking into my mirror while trying on her 4th dress.

I was a bit nervous to go to the party. I hope I don't embarrass myself in front of everyone.

I shook the thought out of my head and looked up at Cover. "I don't even own any black dresses" I sighed as she slipped out of the dress she was trying on.

I looked away from her so I wouldn't have to look at her in only her undergarments. "I'm pretty sure I have one" she says reaching into thr bag she brought to my house, she wanted to get my opinion on the dress she wears.

She threw me the black dress and then went back to trying on her other dresses.

I walked into my closet to put it on since I don't really like getting naked in front of others.

I threw the shorts and tank top I was wearing onto the ground as I slide the dress onto my body. It felt very revealing, but I liked how it looked nonetheless. I just don't know how it would look on me.

I walked out of the closet, as I do so Cover stares at me in awe "You look so good!" she exclaimed as she walked over to me, grabbing my wrist and pulling me in front of the mirror.

My eyes widened at the sight... I looked nice.

"Believe it or not, Black is definitely your color" she says smiling at me, making her dimple on her right cheek show

"I think I'm going to wear this dress" she says standing with me in front the mirror. I just now noticed how amazing she looked. She was wearing a green dress that brought out her skin tone.

 She was wearing a green dress that brought out her skin tone