🖤chapter 7🖤

Me and Mason stand in front of a big door with a golden handle. "Okay, if I show you what's in here you absolutely cannot tell Soyer" Mason says putting his hand on the handle.

"Are you sure this is okay?" I whisper yell.

He looks at me with a big grin and puts his thumb up. "Absolutely, just don't tell anyone" he says twisting the handle. When he opens the door I see a whole bunch of things.

I see guns hanging up on the wall, Knives scattered all over the table, and I see some much bigger knives hanging on the walls too.

Mason puts his hand on my back pushing me further inside. I carefully walk to a table that has black boxes on them. "Hey what's this?" I ask Mason.

He walks over towards me and stands beside me. "These boxes hold bullets for his guns" he says brushes his hand on the top of a box.

He undoes a lock on the box and I look at him with raised eyebrows. "Hey don't open it!" I say shooing his hand away.

"It'll be fine, I can close it back and he'll never know" he says ignoring me and opening the box. When he opens the box, he was right, its filled with bullets.

I carefully graze my fingers over one of the metal bullets. Then I take my hand away so I don't move anything out of place.

Mason looks over at me with a grin. "Want to hold one?" He asks.

I look at him with furrowed brows "No, thank you" I say turning around and walking over to the table with the knives.

"Why are the bigger knives hanging on the wall?" I ask staring up at them.

"Those are machetes not knives" he says walking over to me. I nod my head pretending I know what he's talking about.

I grab a small pocket knife that's black and has a metal skull sticking out the side. I carefully slide it open and look at the blade. "It's sharp be carful" Mason says staring at me.

I carefully point the knife towards him with a grin. "Hey! Put that thing down" he says backing up with his hands in the air.

I giggle as he backs away in fear. I take careful steps closer to him so I don't drop the knife.

"What do you think you're doing?"

I gasp in shock at the familiar voice and turn around dropping the knife on the ground. As it falls I feel it cut a gash into my hand.

I look around nervously to make sure they didn't see me get cut. Then I pull my sleeve down to cover it up and hold my hand closed tight.

I look down at the floor. "Sorry" I mumble.

Soyer stands in the doorway with his arms crossed and an angry look on hid face. "Delaney, come with me, Now. And Mason, I'll deal with you later" he says in a scolding tone.

I gulp and turn around to see Mason, he uses his hands to shoo me away. I look back the other way to see Soyer leaving the room.

I follow a few feet behind him. I take the time to look at how he's dressed. He has a pare of grey sweat pants on and no shirt. His hair is still wet from his shower.

I stare at his back muscles as they move each time he takes a step. His fists are balled up so tightly his knuckles have turned white.

Then he stops. He turns around to look at me and then he looks at the door we stopped at. "Head inside" he says.

I nod my head and walk inside the room. Its a bedroom, it has grayish blue walls and hard wood flooring. The bed is made with a big black blanket and pillows.

I walk inside the room with my head down. I feel like a child getting in trouble. I feel tears prick up in the corner of my eyes at the thought of making Soyer upset. What if he never talks to me again.

"You can sit on the bed" he says walking in after me. I go over to the bed and sit down.

I watch Soyer as he goes over to his wardrobe, he picks up a black shirt. "Soye-" I start but he doesn't let me finish.

"You're lucky I don't bend you over my knee and spank you" he says slipping his shirt on. My eyes go big and I feel my face heat up.

"Y-you wouldn't do that" I say in disbelief.

He huffs and then looks at me. "You want to bet?" He says casually walking over to me.

I stare at him in shock, then I watch his face turn hard and his eyebrows crease and his jaw clenches I look confused for a second. "What the fuck is that?" He says sounding way more upset than he had earlier.

I follow his stare to my hand, my eyes go wide remembering the cut. Blood was dripping down my fingers and staining my sleeve. "I-its nothing!" I say frantically and try to hide my hand.

Soyer walks from his wardrobe to where I am now. He holds his hand out "Give me your hand. Right now" he says.

I slowly reach my hand out, he grabs my wrist softly and pulls my sleeve up revealing the gash. I look at him trying to read his face. "This is why I didn't want you going in there" he says in a softer tone.

"It doesn't hurt that much" I lie. And he looks at me with an expression saying hr doesn't believe me.

He looks beside me at the bedside table. He opens the bottom drawer and gets out a first aid kit. "I'm going to the bathroom to get a rag for the blood, okay?" He says and I nod. He gets up and heads over to the bathroom connected to his room. It only takes him a few seconds to grab a rag and then come back.

He presses the wet rag down onto the cut and I flinch at the small amount of pain. He looks at me and his face softens. "I know it hurts, but we don't want you getting it infected" he says as he continues to clean the blood.

He opens the first aid kit and grabs a bandage. Hr carefully wraps it around my hand and then tapes it on so it stays. He looks at me "does it still hurt?" He asks in a soft tone.

"Only a little" I say quietly. He carefully picks up my hand and places soft kisses over the bandage. My face heats up once again.

He stands up and runs his hand through his damp hair. "When do you want me to take you home?" He asks looking back down at me.

I bite my lip nervously as I look up at him. "Do I have to go home?" Ask in a whisper.

"As much as I would love to let you stay here, your parents are going to get worried" he says with a small chuckle.

I sigh and look down at my feet "fine" I mumble.