🖤Chapter 10🖤

When we finally arrived to Soyers house Mason walked around to open the door for me. "Thanks" I mumble with a small smile and get out.

    "Do your feet hurt?" he asks.

  "Huh?"

   "From walking all the way here"

   "Oh, just a little" I say looking down at my feet. Mason doesn't say anything after that and we just continue walking towards the front door.

    When we get to the door mason doesn't knock or anything he just walks in. "Soyer?!" Mason shouts out.

       "In the kitchen" we heard Soyer yell back. I follow behind Mason to the kitchen. When we get there I see Soyer by the oven cooking something, I suppose.

        When he turns around he smiles at me "Hey Delaney" he starts and then looks at Mason, "I didn't know Mason was your ride..." He says and then looks back to the food.

      "I wasn't her ride, I found her walking on the side the road" Mason says.

      "What?" Soyer asks from across the room.

       "She walked here" He says in a 'duh' type of tone.

        "Delaney I thought you had a ride?" Soyer says his tone dropping a bit.

    "They cancel-"

        "Delaney" Mason says with a stern look on his face.

       I sigh and look down at the floor. "I didn't want to bother you, so I walked" I mumble.

      "Delaney, i would have picked you up if you asked" He says not looking at me, but at the food he's cooking.

    "That's why I didn't ask..." I sigh.

        "I don't care how much you think it bothers me, I want you to come to me for help" He says before reaching up and turning the oven off.

    "But-"

         "Enough Delaney" Soyer says sternly. Then he turns to look at me. "Are you hungry?" he asks, his whole mood changing with that one question.

      "I know I am!" Mason says breaking the silence. "What did you cook?" Mason carried on.

     "Creamy pasta pomodora" Soyer replied, Making my eyebrows go up in curiosity.

     "Agh! Aunt Gabriella use to make that for us all the time!" Mason says in excitement.

       "I know, she gave me the recipe the last time I visited" Soyer says.

       "You visited without me?! but I wanted to see Carson!" Mason says Accusingly.

        "Whose Carson?" I says popping into the conversation.

       "Our cousin... Actually, he should be around your age, right Soyer?" Mason says and I just nod my head in understanding.

      "Um, I think in 4 months he turns 19" Soyer responds while getting bowels out.

         "Maybe Delaney and him could be friends" Mason says with a smile.

            "Ah, No-" Soyer says creasing his eyebrows together. "I don't think that's a good idea" He continued.

        "Why- Actually I think I know why" Mason says with a small laugh.

       I look around curiously. "I'd like to meet more of your family Soyer" I say smiling

       "We'll talk more about this later, how about you eat some food?" he says placing the bowels on the table.

       I smile softly and make my way towards the table. "Thank you for the food" I say sitting down.

       We all sit down at the table and start eating. eventually Soyer talks. "Do you want me to drive you back home at 9:30?" he asks.

    "Um, actually...." I start and look at the time on my phone, 7:00. "I told my mother I was staying the night" I say, my voice going quiet at the end.

    I hear Mason choke from beside me, And Soyer drops his fork onto his plate. I look at Soyer waiting for him to say something. "Are you sure?" I hear Soyer say after clearing his throat.

   "Yes. I'm sure" I say biting my lip nervously.

    He hesitantly starts talking"As long as your mom knows" He says and begins to pick up his fork again. I nod my head even though my mother thinks I'm going to Cover's house. 

    I hear a laugh coming from Mason and I look over in question. "What's funny?" I ask furrowing my brows. 

   He looks at me and acts as if he's wiping away a tear while laughing. "You're really getting Soyers Hope's up Delaney" He says patting my shoulder.

    Soyer slams his hand down on the table and has a irritated look on his face. "I think it's time for you to go home, Mason" he says.

    "What?! At least let me finish eaing!" Mason shouts in protest.

  "Just take the food with you"

  "But it will get cold on the way home!"

  "Then heat it up"

  "You just want Delaney all to yourself!" Mason says standing up and sliding his chair in. Then he looks at me. "Goodbye Delaney" He says then turns around and leaves as I wave at him.

   When he leaves Soyer let's out a breath of relief. "Sorry Princess, he's an idiot" He says smiling at me.

   "Its okay, I think it was funny" I giggle. He looks at me his smile dropping a bit.

    "He wasn't completely wrong though" He says.

     "What do you mean?" I question taking a another bite of food.

     Soyer leans over the table wipes some of the juice off my cheek. "ti voglio tutto per me"

    (Translation: I want you all too myself)

     Even though I don't know what he said, My face turns read. "W-what?" I mumble.

     He chuckles "Nothing". He looks down at my bowel that's almost empty. "Are you done?"

  I nod my head and he takes his and my bowel to the sink to wash them. "Thank you for the food" I say smiling.

    "No problem, what did you think of it?" he says turning on the sink water.

"It was delicious!" I say happily.

"I'm glad you liked it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  A/N: Omgdjsnd Over 20k?????!!!! Thank you guys so much I- 😭😭😭 I love you all so much!!! Anyways I said I would do a face reveal at 20k 👉👈 it's not much but here.

>The face reveal was removed because I didn't expect so many people to read my story 😭

Since a picture isn't a lot, you can ask questions in the comments. about me or the characters in the story, I will Answer them :)))) (I won't give spoilers though)