🖤chapter 2🖤

I shuffle in my seat a bit, trying to focus on what the teacher was saying. But my mind was on that man I had met a few days ago, who was he?

I was snapped back too reality when the bell rung, indicating it was time for lunch.

Standing up, I collect all my papers together and put them into my bag. But that's when I noticed, my English paper was missing.

Oh shoot, I must have dropped it when I bumped into that guy. He probably has it with him. I hope I run into him or something, if not I'll have to rewrite it all.

Sighing I made my way too lunch.

👑Soyer👑

I sit at my office desk drinking my coffee. That girl, I can't keep my mind off her. And I have a reason too see her now.

When we bumped into each other, our papers got mixed up. So now she has an important work document of mine, more specifically a document for the Mafia I run.

Its about my next drug shipment. I can't have her reading it. Innocent people don't deserve to get mixed up in the Mafia.

More specifically, I don't think its a good idea for someone like her, too get mixed up with me.

But that just makes me want to know her more.

Now I have too find her with just her name, it was written on the top of her English assignment... With a small doodle of a heart next to it.

Delaney Waverly Prescott.

I pinch the bridge of my nose in frustration. I'm having one of my trusted employees run a background check on her.

I push myself up from my desk and walk out the room.

My phone starts ringing and I quickly swipe to answer it.

"finalmente chiami Jaxson, è stato fatto il controllo dei precedenti?" I say into the phone.

(You finally call Jaxson, is the background check done?)

" capo, te ne mando subito una copia, signore"

(Yes boss, I'll send you a copy right away)

And with that, the call ends.

Seconds later my phone buzzes. I look at the text and Jaxson has listed information about the girl.

17, 5'1, student at ***** highschool.

Looks like I'll be cancelling the meeting for tommorow so I can pay the doll face a small visit.

She has certainly caught my attention.

Luckily the meeting wasn't too important, and if it was I could have just got my friend Farenzo to fill in for me.

Once I get to the first floor of the building I quickly stretch my arms before proceeding outside and getting into my car.

I would have gone to the school today, but I left her English paper at my house.

When I arrived home the first thing I did was get undressed, and take a shower.

Getting out of the steamy shower, I wrap a towel around my hips and use another one to roughly dry my hair and then let it rest around my shoulders.