Chapter 7: Trapped

"KENZOOOOOOOOOOO!" I hear a bunch of girls screams his name out.

"JETT!"

"Fucking hell!" Jett groans in response.

"RAYNNEEEEEEE!!!!!"

"COLLLLLLLLLLLEEE!"

"I am here!" I hear Cole excitingly call out.

I can hear girls shriek out loud, screaming their names like some desperate super fans.

"I fucking hate when they do that!" Kenzo groans in displeasure, as he lets go of my face finally. "I don't." Rayne answers as he peers at the small window, where the girls are peeking their head through. "I'll just pick one and I'll do one." He says with no emotion at all.

 Urgh, he makes me sick. "Your disgusting!" I blurt out load to him, forgetting suddenly where I am sitting, that I sandwiched in between them.

"Disgusting, huh?" Rayne snaps his head around, seeing me lean further back onto Kenzo like the coward I am.

He's going to kill me. "HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!" I scream, when he's about to grab me. I slap my hands hysterically, fighting him off.

"RAYNE, STOP IT!" Kenzo  slams a hard punch on his right  shoulder, throwing him off me.

"What the fuck, bro!" He exclaims, getting pissed off. "She started it," he protests getting off the table in a strop and strolling towards the door, where the girls are shrieking with excitement. Phew, that was close.

"Raynnnnnnnnnnnne!" They screaming his name now. I want to puke, seeing them die over him. 

I know these boys are popular in school, but this is crazy, the girls are going mental. And didn't Rayne say none can hear me? Fucking liar!

"Are you okay?" Kenzo asks, his voice filled with concern. I am shocked that he even saved me from that jerk. And since when did he care about anyone or even me?

"Yeah." I nod, feeling a little bit relieved.

"Good," he chuckles softly, pecking the back of my head. Okay, that was cute but odd. "I promise you, Alyssa, Rayne won't hurt you." He whispers in my ear, alluring me in with his damn husky sexy voice.

"Yeah, but..."

"I said I got you," he promises  me with his left arm protectively wrapped over my collar bone, he snuggles me back into his chest. What is he doing? My eyes go wide, feeling nervous. He places his chin on my shoulder and kisses it. Awww, My heart warms by his sweet gesture and my body betrays me.  This is not good, I feel so cosy in his strong arms. But is he alright in the head though? He's holding me like some manga bad boy character. I seriously need to get away from this hot guy, before my heart erupts by this intimate moment.

"I need to go Kenzo." I try moving his arm, but he ignores me and grips me tight while he checks his I pad. "Shush!" He whispers in my ear, quietening me down. He can't shush me, I will raise hell! I start squirming and kicking my legs, but nothing happens. His steel grip, won't budge, with his other arm snaked around my waist in a tight grip. I feel trapped by his hot masculine body and it doesn't help that he smells so nice. This isn't good for my body, or emotions. Damn him and his hotness.

"Cole," I plead to him, to come over and save me from this hot loony. But he seems too busy flirting with the girls and so is Rayne. And as for Jett, he's busy texting. 

"Guys! I will get help!" One of the girls shouts out as she runs off. Oh, thank goodness! I will finally be free, I am thinking.

"Kenzo, why don't' you let me go?" I grunt, pushing myself off his chest. But he yanks me back, chuckling in my ear, the fucking tease. "I want you to stay till the end of the detention. Can you fucking do that!" He sneers at me in a firm tone. What the...He's was just being nice a minute ago, and now he's being a complete Asshole.

"No, not if help comes first." I glower at him.