Chapter 14: Play

"That's stupid! Why would anyone want to play that?" I am looking at them with crazy eyes.

" All the girls we know.. love to play that game with us." Kenzo smirks at me, checking me out slowly with his intense blue eyes. My heart races, and I just feel like gravitating towards him by his hotness. It's weird, he scares me, but also entices me. He's confusing the shit out of me and my emotions right now.

 And why did he have to be so damn hot for? I frown at him, feeling an uncontrollable desire for him. And now he's checking me out with lust in his eyes. Me? What are the odds of that? I should appreciate this moment, I'm thinking as I go all shy and red hot under his intense hot gaze.

"You look flustered?" Cole points out, he pinches my red cheeks. Shit, I made that obvious.

"No. I am just hot. Okay." I stutter, trying to compose myself. "Anyways, your game is lame," I change the subject quickly, before they start teasing me.

"How is it lame?" Jett argues, trying to convince me. "We don't kiss them, Alyssa. The girls chase us, the one they want to kiss. But if we like them too, we let them kiss us."

"But don't you four kiss them, too?" I am confused now.

"We only do that, if none of us wants her." Kenzo implies, smirking at me. 

"What the... so do the girls know that?" I am curious if they ever figure it out.

"Nope, never." Cole shakes his head with confidence. "They can't tell, when we are all chasing them. They just find it funny and exciting," he elaborates.

"Really?" I quirk my brow. "How stupid are these girls?" I laugh.

"Very, stupid." Rayne adds. I ignore him.

"Yeah," Jett laughs, making me face him. "Once we grab them, we just kiss them anywhere but the lips, and they just happy with fact that they got kissed by us." He boasts arrogantly.

"Ughhh! That's gross!" I gag, not enjoying any minute of this conversation. The guys  all start  suggesting different games now, the sick ones that they have invented. Which I have no interest in, thank you very much.

"Look, why don't we just not play anything," I sigh waiting for this detention to be over.

"Fine, it's your loss." Kenzo chuckles, a hint of sadness in his tone. He's making me feel bad or like I am making a mistake.

"How is it my loss?" I lean back, my eyes focused on him.

"Well, I am never going to kiss you now." He shrugs, sounding disappointed. I feel crushed by his words as my heart sinks into my stomach.