Chapter 11: Psycho

Soulmate? Oh my God. No wonder... 

"Kenzo, WHAT THE FUCK!" Rayne screams at him, jumping out of his seat and bolting straight for him. Before Kenzo can move, he slams him against the door. "YOU HAD NO FUCKING RIGHT TO SAY THAT!" He bellows at him, his voice filled with rage.

"You think I did that on purpose, you FUCK!" Kenzo punches him in the gut before Rayne can attack him, making him grunt out loud in pain. "I would never do that!" Kenzo says in anger, pushing him away carelessly.

"You son of bitch!" Rayne cusses him, as he bends over coughing.

Oh no, I didn't expect a fight out this?

"You, this all your fucking fault!" Kenzo angry eyes target me, making me gasp.

"I didn't mean to, it's not my fault." I mumble with fear and panic in my eyes.

"It never is. Is it, Grey?"Jett sarcastically laughs at me.

"Nope, it isn't," I shake my head adamantly, defending myself.

"No, huh? That's it! FUCKING SIT OVER HERE!" Kenzo indicates, kicking a desk nearby him.

I should have kept my big mouth shut, but no. I am always curious and now I am going to be killed by Kenzo the psycho. 

"Look, I am sorry," I slowly pace backwards, fearing what he might do.

"Don't walk away from me, get over here now!" He commands, intimidating me.

"Okay, but don't kill me!" I reply trembling inside. My hearts racing and I am just petrified now.

"Kill you? What the fuck are you on about?" He questions, with a deep frown on his face.

"It's just that, I heard you almost killed someone..". I gulp, waiting for him to explode.

"What! Who fucking said that!" He glares at me, demanding answers.

"Errmmm....Everyone," I tremble, my voice shaking.

"Yes, he did." Rayne answers for him instead now." And now we're going to all kill you." He insists, with his dark eyes narrowed at me, like a target.

"No," I cry out.

"Rayne, shut the fuck up!" Kenzo shoves him off to the side, when he sees my panic-stricken face.

"But why! I want to scare the shit out of her!" He exclaims with a laugh.

"Well, now you can't, she knows you're scaring her." Cole corrects him. "Stupid!"

"Oh, Fuck!" Rayne grunts, not realising what he did. I feel a sense of relief when he says that, for a minute I believed him.

"Alyssa, I am not going to killing you."  Kenzo looks me into my eyes, trying to convince me. "If I wanted to, I would have. The day I found out that you snitched on us." He admits cold heartlessly

"What? You would have hurt me? Why would you do that, you fucking PSYCHO!" I scream at him, hearing his chilling confession.

"Oh, that word again." Jett raises his brows, loving this fight between me and Kenzo.