Chapter 8: Nosy

"Will see." He laughs, glancing back at the door. The girls have gone now and it's just five of us.

"Is she coming back?" I ask with eagerness, feeling a little anxious.

"I don't know and I don't fucking care!" Jett moans in a restless tone. His whole demeanour has changed. He's sulking now, it might be because of that girl.

"Jett! Fuck that bitch!" Rayne blasts him, seeing his gloomy friends face. I think it's his way of cheering him up.

"Don't call her that. She's not a bitch, Rayne!"Jett defends her, sounding hurt.

"Yeah, she fucking is." Rayne argues. "She's rival and that's all you need to know. Her dad's the principal of that school and we hate them." He rants on.

"I don't' care, she's mine!" Jett claims, clenching his jaw in anger. "Her fucking father can't stop me or her fucking brother." He gets up and storms towards the door, kicking the shit out of it!

"OPEN UP, YOU SON OF BITCH! "He screams in agony, it's like he wants to run to her so badly. It's painful to watch.

"JETT, FUCKING STOP IT!" Kenzo barks at him, startling me in his lap.

"Yeah Jett, calm down!"Cole drags him away from the door. It's heart wrenching to see, Jett's gone all red in the face. He looks so defeated and heartbroken.

"Poor Jett," I mumble, watching him sit far away from everyone. He looks so devastated. I want to give him a huggie, that's what my little 7-year sister calls it. 

"Who is she, Jett?"  I ask curiously, watching him eagerly with a concerned look in my eyes. I hope he tells me, I love a bit of gossip and romantic love stories.

"She's none," he answers in a flat tone, avoiding any eye contact with me.

Liar!

"Alyssa, stop being nosy." Kenzo  warns me with a moan, as he dives into the back of my hair,  making his friends laugh.

"What are you doing?" I giggle,I can feel him nuzzling the back of my hair. "Your hair is so soft, I love grey." He sighs, gripping me by the waist. My heart flips when he does that.

"Okay, I think it's time for me to get up." I say, and surprisingly he lets me go.

"Don't go far," he jokes.

"Yeah, we don't want you to get lost." Cole adds.

"Haha haha very funny, unfortunately, I am stuck with you lot. It's not I like I can leave," I sigh watching the door. I can't believe Sophia tricked me. I hope she loses all her perfect hair and teeth before her big Birthday party. If only that wish comes true.