Meet Villager B🏐

HAVING A CARBON-FIBER AND METAL LEG DID HAVE ITS ADVANTAGES.

For one, it allowed Shiro to bust a perverted first year's balls at maximum force.

The boy howled in pain, and crumpled to the ground. Shiro hid a satisfied smirk behind his collar as the otherwise empty hallway sent a cold draft tousling his platinum white hair.

Behind him, a blond girl with an adorable side ponytail paled in color, eyes staring on as the school heartthrob snuck in another kick to the boy's shins, sending the guy scrambling.

"Apologize to her." Shiro spoke smoothly, a terrifying aura surrounding him. Black crow wings seemed to sprout out from his back, mangled and broken and huge, shielding the girl and dimming the sun, dropping him in ice cold shadow.

It was as if he was a archangel on the day of judgement, staring down at a meager man doomed to be damned.

His voice came out harsh, menacing, and the girl whimpered, frozen in sheer terror.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" The boy cried out , sobbing openly as he crawled away.

Shiro plucked him from the floor as if he was weightless, and slammed him against the lockers. The boy yelped again, crying even harder, and Shiro gave him a deathly sweet smile.

"What are you sorry for?" His whisper as a honey coated knife, sweet words that sliced into the air and made the plebian bastard beg for mercy.

"I s-shouldn't have touched you, Hitoka-chan! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, please just let me go, I'll never touch anyone again, please, please-"

"Promise?"

"I swear! I promise!" The perv sobbed, and Shiro slammed him against the locker again, grabbing his collar and yanking him close to his face.

Sharp teeth were bared at the boy as Shiro glared murderously into his pathetic eyes.

"W-Well, let's not forget this, shall we? And if you dare b-breathe a word, well, I'll have you reported for sexual assault."

The boy nodded, sobbing harder than ever before. Shiro let go of the boy, and immediately he went sprinting lopsidedly out of the school, leaving him alone with the blond girl.

Yachi fell to her knees in sheer terror, crying for mercy. "Thank you so much, but please don't kill me!"

Shiro's dangerous aura immediately melted away.

" A-Are you okay? D-Did he injure y-you?"

A soft hand was offered to Yachi, his ice cold eyes now softening into warm pools of crystal spring water. Gently he helped her up, softly smiling at her for reassurement.

"I'm okay, thanks to you." Yachi smiled, genuinely confused that someone so terrifying a mere milliseconds ago could actually be so transform into such a warm and bubbly guy.

I-I'm so s-sorry if I s-scared you!" Shiro sheepishly smiled at her, causing Yachi's confusion to rise even more. It was like one second he was a terrifying storm and the next he was a gentle summer's breeze.