Real House-Fiancés of Nekaradani🏐

ALL THROUGHOUT THE DAY, THE ENTIRE TEAM OF CROWS SEEMED DEPRESSED.

Probably because their pretty little pegleg was nowhere to be seen.

"Damn. Morale really is low when Shiro's not around, huh?"

At the sound of Shiro's name, Noya let out a pathetic wail and melted into the ground, a pile of goop on the floor. He'd been sobbing all morning.

"Nearrrrr, farrrrr whereEVeRRRR yoU aReeeeee-"

Daichi let out a soft whimper at the sound of Noya's squeaky singing, as melancholy as it was supposed to be. He slowly peeled the libero off the floor with a sticky sound, and turned towards the court.

Nekoma versus Karasuno.

A dumpster battle.

"I believeeee that the heart willl go oNNnnnNnNN-" Sung Nishinoya, dangling from Daichi's hand, sobbing to himself.

"Stop singing Celine Dion!" 

"Shut up! Let my song of melankly echo through the world and bring Shiro-san back into my arms!"

"It's melancholy, you second grade idiot."

" Tsukki, URUSAI."

"Okay! Everyone, just calm down. I know we're all high strung from the events of the past two days, and I know that all of us are missing a star player right now-"

"-you mean the love of my life!"

"I thought that was Kiyoko." Ennoshita piped in.

"I'm in love with both!"

Daichi ignored the pathetic wailing sob from the libero and continued. "But we have to win this game! Today's the last day of training camp, so...let's win one game for our Shiro!"

"F-For Shiro?" Nishinoya instantly stopped wailing. "Like when a soldier goes to war and leaves behind his wife and the wife builds a cabin for the soldier to return to?"

"I-I guess?"

Noya jumped out of Daichi's grip, and hopped onto Tanaka's shoulders like a monkey. He cupped his hands around his mouth, and shouted out to his team.

"COME ON EVERYONE! WE AS SHIRO'S WIVES MUST MAKE OUR HUSBAND SOLDIER PROUD! WE'LL WIN THIS GAME AND GET EVERYTHING READY FOR OUR DARLING!"

Daichi sweatdropped. Wives? Our darling?

Well, at least the team's morale was shooting back up again. Everyone seemed strangely pumped up.

Shiro, what a superpower you have.

Suga laughed loudly, watching as Hinata sparkled up at his inspiring senpai, as Kageyama's confused look took over his face as he tried to figure out when the team had married Shiro, as Yamaguchi went up in a flaring red and hid his face in Tsukki's chest.