Pretty Little Tragedies🏐

A/N:  LONG CHAPTER AHEAD. BRACE YOURSELVES. <3

*********************************************************

TAKUMI SHIRO WAS OFFICIALLY PERFECT HUSBAND MATERIAL.

White hair clipped back with one of Big Sis' borrowed hairclips, wholly revealing his crystal blue eyes for the first time, a soft, angelic aura around him as the tip of his tongue poked out from his lips in concentration. Around his waist was Saeko's other apron, which was a soft lavender, with the words  "Best Chef Ever".

Tanaka would laugh whenever Big Sis would wear that apron, because really, her cooking was equivalent to nuclear waste, but if you told her that, she'd go all sicko mode on you and throw your ungrateful ass into the sun.

But now that it was tied around  Shiro's waist, and the whole house was full of a delicious aroma, he was absolutely sure that the apron had found its true master. 

The whole team was at Tanaka's for study night, and was now getting ready for dinner, eyes repeatedly flicking over to the boy who cooked in an apron with his muscled arms exposed to the air.

 Sadly for the horndogs,  when Shiro had pulled off his sweater to go work in front of the stove, he was wearing a black muscle shirt that hung loosely off his shoulders, and had tied the apron on in front of that, so he wasn't shirtless.

 What a pretty little tragedy.

"You're supposed to be the guest here!" Big Sis flicked Shiro's nose, frowning to herself.   "I've been kicked out of my own kitchen!"

Daichi laughed with Suga.

"Y-You looked a bit l-lost when you were-cooking. I'm s-sorry."  Shiro replied , eyes flitting over to the pot of burned ramen that was in the trash. 

But in reality, he wasn't sorry. 

The team needed to eat a decent meal. Burned ramen would not cut it, and Shiro just knew the perfect recipe to whip up out of the sparse ingredients on the shelves. If the team tried to help, they could hurt themselves or break something (Hinata and Nishinoya ), or most likely they'd serve as obstacles. Shiro liked efficiency and quality when it came to cooking, and he did not want to lug  a metal leg and swerve around them. Open air was needed for Shiro to function, he hated feeling closed in.

 He had dinner under control, he wanted to be independent and do something for the team that did so much for him.

He was glad he could see them all  from the open concept kitchen that Tanaka's house had, because then he could see them coming  if any of them dared enter his territory. 

Hinata had tried to sneak up to Shiro for head pats several times, but the boy had just expertly pushed him out of the kitchen with his right leg, as if he was an overbearing dog. With several missions failed, the boy was now dejectedly draped over the couch as Narita poked at him.

"Don't apologize, you're doing great kouhai," 

Tanaka mumbled, shifting just a bit so he could see Shiro's muscled arms more clearly. Noya vigorously nodded, his eyes fixated on the way the boy's back muscles flexed as he stirred the pot.