Don't Look Down🏐

FIVE MORE DAYS UNTIL THE TOKYO TRAINING CAMP.

School was almost out, and  summer was in the air.  

It was lovely and quaint, fluffy clouds floating through the Miyagi skies, and people were smiling and laughing and the sun was shining so brightly.

The river was flowing, the songbirds were singing, Shiro was screaming bloody murder, the wind was ever so soothing...

It was a beautiful day indeed, so calm and peaceful.

Except for the fact that Nishinoya Yuu had just walked in on  Takumi Shiro changing.

 Shiro had invited the team over for dinner ( after locking away all the prosthetics and medications in his closet) and almost all of them had accepted since they remembered Shiro's cooking from the study group at Tanaka's place. Narita, Kinoshita and Kiyoko had to decline, only because they were busy otherwise. 

And out of all the boys in the house, Nishinoya was the one that God gave the priceless chance to see Shiro's abs in all their splendor. He was blessed. He was the chosen one.

"GET THE HELL OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!" Shiro noticed him and screeched in terror, face aflame as he threw his shirt at Noya in a frantic mess.

In a dazed state, Nishinoya toppled backwards into the hallway, face red,  Shiro's discarded shirt in his hands. His eyes were sliding shut, but that wouldn't etch out what he already had seen. 

 Shiro never changed in front of them at school, and all they'd ever get was glimpses of bronze skin from time to time, so seeing Shiro completely topless was  life changing for him.

Nishinoya would finally  die in peace. 

Arigato, God-senpai.

The team raced to the scene. 

"What's going on?" Tanaka asked, yanking Nishinoya's limp body up by his collar, the crumpled up shirt in Noya's fist with a death grip. He would literally perish than let anyone take that shirt away from him. 

 "The hell did you do?!"

Noya's brain was officially fried.  Dumbly, he giggled like a creepy schoolgirl, nose trickling out blood as the last few seconds replayed in his mind over and over...

Now Yachi was the one to scream bloody murder.  

"D-DEMON!"

Tanaka instantly dropped Noya, face paling as Noya continued mumbling to himself, blood pouring from his nose, as he clutched the shirt to his chest.

 He was suffering from what doctors today would scientifically call acute overarousedgayguyitis, when the rainbows in one's brain would constrict the arteries and shut off all parts of his brain, save for the horny.

Hinata walked into the scene  and instantly cowered behind Ennoshita, who rolled his eyes and decided to protecc the orange child.

"ENNOSHITA-SAN, WHAT'S WRONG WITH NOYA-SENPAI?"

"Call 119!" 

"NAH, B*TCH, CALL AN EXORCIST!"

"Language!" 

"STAY AWAY FROM MY BABIES!" Suga made a cross with a pair of chopsticks, while Tsukishima silently ushered Yachi and Yamaguchi behind him, standing as a wall. Tanaka copied Suga and made a cross out of two flipflops.