Mr. Death Wish🏐

TWO BEST FRIENDS IN A ROOM.

They might kiss.

Suga hoped they would.

Daichi smiled warmly over at Suga, turning back to his duffel bag and pulling his jersey up over his head. Suga had to whip around, trying not to get a Noya-style nosebleed at the sight of Daichi's muscled back.

"Hey, Suga," Daichi started, humming to himself as he folded his shirt and tossed it into the bag, before picking up a  muscle shirt and a golf shirt. "What should I wear for tonight?"

Tonight?! What was tonight?! Was Daichi somehow taking him out on a date?! No, no no, that couldn't be! Suga was just overreacting, right?

"T-Tonight?" Suga stuttered, hiding his red face. Daichi didn't notice, and continued.

"Yeah, tonight. The captains are holding a sort of game night in the girl's gym. Kuroo said to come dressed up , probably because he wants to impress our Shiro, but I'd look bad if I just came in pajamas,right?"

You in pajamas is literally my horny paradise, the fuck you mean you'd look bad?

Suga clamped his mouth shut, burning redder than before. He focused all his energy on buttoning up his shirt, or at least tried to.

His mind was numbing at the stare that Daichi now sent over. Suga cursed under his breath.

"Hey Suga? Why are you so red?"

"I-I'm not red! It's j-just dark in here!"

"Okay, now you're stuttering worse than Shiro." Daichi set down his clothes, worry over his brow. "Are you feeling unwell?"

"I'm f-fine!"

"You're not even buttoning your shirt properly." 

Suga looked down to see that indeed, his favorite grey shirt wasn't buttoned up properly, one side hanging lower than the other. He looked like an idiot.

Daichi approached Suga gently, reaching out and touching the boy's cheek.

"You're burning up, Suga. Yesterday you were pale, today you're redder than ever before, you must be sick! Do you have a fever?"

Suga yelped as he glanced down for a minute, seeing how Daichi was shirtless and backing him into a corner. The setter squirmed, trying to get away from Daichi's concerned touch, hiding behind his hands. 

"Stop moving away! Let me check!"

Suga squeaked and stumbled backwards, slamming into the light switch.

The whole room dropped into darkness, and Suga let out a gasp of pain, a bruise forming where he speared himself.

"Suga?! You good?!"

"O-Ow,"

"Alright, Suga, I'm gonna just try to move to your left, don't move. How bad does it hurt?"