Back to Cobra Kai

I was angry, sad, worried, scared I couldn't believe everything that had happened today, I was sitting alone in my room just staring at the ceiling. I was mostly angry, angry at Johnny for letting Miguel show mercy, angry at Daniel for not getting through to Robby enough and I was angry at Sam, I lost two of the most important people in my life just because she had to kiss Miguel. I knew that I could never go back to Miyagi-Do I was too mad at the people there, not to mention Demetri practically threw me into the trophy case. There was one other place I could learn karate, I decided I would re-join Cobra Kai. 

I put on a pair of leggings and a sports bra then I put my hair in a high ponytail and slipped my shoes on. Soon I was driving towards the dojo, it was late at night and my arms still hurt from the glass cuts but I would be fine. I parked the car and walked into the dojo, there was no one in the main part so I went to the back and saw them all practicing. I stood there and Kreese soon noticed me. 

 "tell me, why are you here?" Kreese asked me and everyone turned around to face me  

"I'm here because I blame Miyagi-Do for what happened to Miguel and I won't be on their side anymore, my allegiance will be with Cobra Kai that is if you will still take me" I answered 

Kreese smirked "fall in" I stood next to Hawk and we began to do jab punches, I knew Cobra Kai was bad but right now the only people I could stand to be around were in this dojo. We did the punches for a while until Kreese spoke again 

"Class, we have a visitor," he said and we all turned around to see Johnny 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Johnny asked 

"What does it look like I'm teaching my students," Kreese told him

"Your students?" Johnny said in disbelief 

"You let them down when they needed you most, somebody needed to remind them what it takes to win," Kreese said, Johnny started to walk forward but we blocked the path  

"After everything, I did for you," Johnny said looking around at our group 

"Miguel is in the hospital because of you" Hawk snapped "he showed mercy to Robby Keene because of you, if he dies that's on you" 

"I did warn you not to show weakness," Kreese told Johnny 

"Get out" Johnny spat 

"This is my dojo, oh I forgot to tell you when you were out of town I had a talk with the landlord, turns out her doesn't like you very much, but you know the problem with those handshake deals, there's no guarantee, I founded Cobra Kai, it belongs to me, it always has and it always will. I will never let my students lose, even if they have to do it the hard way" Kreese stepped closer to Johnny  "one day you'll thank me for this Johnny"

"This was a mistake" Johnny whispered "you want Cobra Kai? it's yours" Johnny turned and walked out of the dojo, things were about to get even more heated.  

This is a really short chapter because I wanted to make a big deal out of this scene and not add something else to it. After this book should I do a Miguel fanfic or a Robby fan fic without Hawk?