Chapter 17

"What!?" Marceline and I exclaimed in unison, both gently landing on the floor before meeting the boys half way.

"Well?!" Marcy shouted impatiently as they stood catching their breath. I could see Marcelines shoulders moving up and down at some rate as her breathing got heavier. Be it fear or anger something was really working her up, promptimg me to lay a comforting hand on her arm. While she didn't acknowledge it per say her breathing noticeabley calmed down which gave me some peace of mind. She's reckless when she's angry and I need her right now.

"So" Jake began "We just got back from the Ice Kingdom, yknow saving princesses doing our thing, when they all start going crazy and tryna beat our buns."

Marceline shot me a worried look which I matched farrowing my brow.

"UNTIL" he continued "we saw the exact same mind control machines wrapped around their heads. And when we took them off they had no idea what was happening"

Marceline looked straight to the floor conflict tugging at her face. "no" she mouthed shaking her head lightly

"Ice King? Really?" she said back to Jake.

"N..no it can't be. He doesn't even know (Y/N) a..and there's no way he has technology this advanced he'd have all the princesses by now if he had this. No"

I was a little taken aback by Marcelines words. This was as close to concrete evidence as you're going to get and she was defending the person who essentially killed me?

"Marceline he's right" Finn interjected "We saw his whole control station in his weird little man cave it was totally kookoo bananas" he said solemly giving her a sympathetic look. "and we found this" he said presenting a shoddy picture taken unknowingly of Marceline and I walking in the woods

She took a step back and looked like she was about to cry "No it can't be. He wouldn't do this to me"

Suddenly I felt an intense rage building within me and I felt as though I couldn't contain what I was going to say next.

"To you...?" I said suddenly my eye twitching a little I was so angry, causing everyone to turn to me. "TO YOU!?" I yelled pulling up my shirt to reveal the large scar on the left of my stomach. "Look at me Marceline, I'm dead because of this asshole!" I spat with venom in my words.

Marceline flinched slightly at my words causing my heart to ache in a slight lapse in my anger but I couldn't control myself. My rage was too great.

"You're gonna defend him after we literally just got as much evidence as were ever gonna need!?" I continued to shout tears welling up in my eyes.

"(Y/N) you're not thinking str-" Finn started before I cut him off with a trembling finger "You.. Don't talk" I growled shakily.

All of a sudden I felt my legs propel me off the ground at high speeds, almost involuntarily, what must've been 100 feet in the air in no time. "I'll kill him myself!" I yelled at the top of my lungs before shooting off to the Ice Kingdom.

Back on the ground Marcy let out a frustrated scream. "It's the new vampires rage in the first few weeks we're extremely prone to violent mood swings and uncontrollable anger" she said pacing with her head in her hands. "I need to stop her" she said before similarly shooting off the ground after me.

Finn and Jake groaned in unison before Finn on the back of a now large jake trailed after us.

While, as a vampire, I could no longer feel the colder temperature I knew I was close to the Ice Kingdom when the patches of snow started merging with the vast grasslands and my speed increased ever so slightly.

I could hear Marceline shouting behind me but I was far enough a head that she couldn't reach me before I got to there. But I was blind to her pleas none the less, I needed to watch the life drain from his eyes after what he did to me and Marceline.

At last I reached his home flying through the small triangle window at the top of his mountain tackling him from his desk where he was using a crappy little computer and pinning him to the floor.

In amongst his panicked screams I made out the sound of a video call ending from his computer. But it didn't stray my attention from killing this man. I raised my fist and with all my might attempted to punch straight through his face, but somehow he just moved out of the way causing my fist to smash right through the Icey floor beneath us leaving a sizable hole.

This gave Marcy an opportunity to restrain me from behind keeping a firm grip and not letting me go. Despite my new improved strength it was still nothing compared to marcy who had more experience in fighting and well, being a vampire.

Marcy turned me to face her "Please (Y/N) Just let me hear what he has to say" she pleaded with me looking into my eyes. I took a deep breathe and calmed down a little to the point that I wouldn't try and kill him if she let go of me. "Fine" I grumbled, shoving her hand off me before she ran over to him.

"Please Marceline they said that if I didn't do what they wanted they'd  reveal all my embarrassing secrets to all of ooo" he grovelled to marceline.

"Who Simon, who's doing this?" she said sternly causing him to back up again "I can't tell you that" he muttered, avoiding eye contact

I turned away to see that finn and jake had entered after Marceline and were gawking at his computer screen. "Whats wrong?" I asked approaching them before following their eyes to the screen.

My jaw dropped when I saw it.

Multiple video calls initiated...

By one Princess Bubblegum...

So I hope this has quenched yalls hunger but fear not there is more to come. I hope you all enjoyed please voice any opinions in the comments I love you all byeeee xx