Chapter 15

The morning after I woke up in Marcy's room as we headed back to her place like she advised. I woke up but I felt strange like I couldn't feel anything like I was supposed to. The sensation of a bed below me wasn't there nor a pillow. Marcy must have gone to make breakfast because she wasn't by my side like she was when we went to sleep. I looked down and my eyes shot wide in shock. The reason I couldn't feel the bed is because I wasn't on it. I was floating around 5 meters above it. I struggled against it in hopes I'd fall back onto the bed but I just remained stuck in the air.

"MARCY!" I yelled definitely requiring assistance from my vampire mentor. A few moments she popped her head round the corner and upon seeing me she beamed happily "You figured out how to float already?" she asked happily. "No" I responded "I woke up like this and I can't get down" I said while struggling further.

Marcy watched on snickering and I managed to glare at her from where I was stuck "This isn't funny" I groaned.

"I know, I'm sorry" she said floating so she was directly above me looking at me in the eye as I made a pouty face. "You just need to relax, clear your mind." I closed my eyes and breathed deeply but nothing happened still. I groaned in frustration. "Here let me help" Marcy said quietly "Ho-" I was cut off by being pulled into a tender kiss which I quickly leaned into. I felt myself begin to lower as the kiss continued. Our tounges began to intertwine as we got lower. I was no longer focused on my floating as a new development had come up. "My hero" I whispered against her neck as I trailed down.

since I became a vampire I've felt so much more connected to Marcy. It's like we now belong together even more so than before. On this morning Marceline only had her Baggy grey no smoking shirt and her underwear on. Something had overcome me and I planed to rid her of both of these things.

I trailed further down and began tugging at the bottom of her shirt signalling to her to take it off. "(Y/N) are you sure i..its morning."

"I've never been more sure about anything in my life" I said travelling up and stealing a kiss. "Do you want this?" I asked. She looked at me biting her lip before nodding and smirking. "I..I've never done this before" she said "Me either" I said blushing and looking up at her reassuringly.

She removed her shirt and her body was simply perfect. Her grey skin seemed to compliment the exquisite curves of her body even more.

(A/N I won't be going very detailed sexually with this just saying)

I trailed kisses along her breast and I heard her gasp when I made first contact. I felt goosebumps cover her body as I trailed down to her stomach.

I reached her legs and swiftly removed her underwear and she put her legs together. "You know I can't do anything if I can't get there" I said smirking at her. She nodded as I lightly parted her legs which she obliged to. I got a little breathless seeing her in her full glory. I'd never done this with anyone and now I was gonna do it with the woman I loved, I couldn't picture a better first time.

I kissed along her thighs teasing her as I didn't get to her spot. "You're so annoying" she said breathless. "What is it that you want Marcy?" I asked knowing fully what it was she wanted. "Take me" she said quickly and I didn't need another invitation. I kissed and licked her area and she arched her hips into the contact moaning with each movement. I couldn't tell what was sweeter. Her singing or her moaning like this. At this moment I certainly had to say it was the later.

Once we had finished I came up and lay next to her so we were face to face both breathing heavily. "Glob I love you" she said leaning into my shoulder "I love you too" I said smiling down her. She smirked up at me. "What?" I asked confused. "You've had your fun so now it's my turn. Get ready vampire training starts today."

Hi everyone I get this was certainly a different chapter and I hope you enjoyed it I don't really know how to write that kinda stuff but I thought they were at the point in their relationship where they needed it.

Anyway Thank you so much for reading remember to vote and comment any improvements love you all xxx