Chapter 7

A few days had passed since I acquired the house and I'd been hard work during all of them. I'd seen Finn and Jake since they came to visit me and even helped out which was nice of them. And of course Marcy came to check up on me at least once a day which just made me feel so amazing. She cared enough to go out of her way to see me and that made my legs feel weak.

I stood back and wiped the sweat of my fore head tidying up my (H/L) (H/C) hair up a little and admired my work. I'd give the whole place a new lick of paint and finally cleaned those dingy windows. The carpet was disinfected because I dread to think what lay in it before; the chair was replaced by a huge couch which also acted as my bed which I was fine with and I invested in a TV so I could have a little entertainment while I worked.

Marceline was well aware that I was now done and had organised a housewarming party despite the fact I was settled in. She just wanted any excuse to party and show off her base. That was coming up in 2 hours so I went to get ready and first protocol was a shower because I was disgusting from working all day. Once I was finished and got out I needed to choose what to wear but I kinda already knew because there was only one thing.

Due to the fact I had no other clothes to what I had on when I arrived Marcy told me I could get a load for free at the market which I happily did and managed to get plenty of stuff. Most of which could barely pass for girls clothing but there was one beautiful red dress which I would be wearing tonight hopefully to catch the eye of a certain vampire queen.

I got ready accompanying the dress with some black vans I had on when I arrived. Lots of candy people, Finn and Jake and princess bubblegum had already arrived and were dancing to the music playing but so far no sign of Marceline which had me a little worried. As if she was reading my mind However, I heard the tell tale sound of her Bass and knew she'd finally arrived. Happy cheers sounded from the crowd and a few people beckoned her to come over and talk but Marcy flew straight to me standing sassily tapping my foot.
When she reached me she stopped and stared at me a little, She'd never seen me in a dress. "You look good" she said barely managing to drag her eyes away from me. "ah ah ah you're not off the hook yet where the hell have you been?" I questioned tapping a watch on my wrist that I didn't actually have. She laughed and rubbed the back of her neck nervously "hehe I was um getting you a housewarming present" she said smiling. My heart fluttered and I gushed a little telling her how she shouldn't have and thanking her "you haven't seen it yet" she chuckled inbetween my thanks. "I don't care I'm sure it'll be perfect it's from you right." I responded causing her to ever so slightly blush.

I hastily tore open the gift exited to see what she could've got me. What I found was a beautiful wooden picture frame etched with elegant patterns. It was beautiful. I looked up at her beaming "Marcy thankyou so much!!" I exclaimed pulling her into a tight hug holding her there for a few seconds before begrudgingly letting her go "Its perfect" I said smiling. "But I don't have a picture to go in it" I said frowning. "Not yet" Marcy said smirking pulling out a camera and my smile came back into my face "come here" she pulled me close until our faces were pressed together cheek to cheek. This closeness alone caused me to blush a little which was embarrassing enough but then. Then I felt Marcy's lips press a soft kiss onto my cheek and then the snap of her taking the photo. I'm surprised my heart never beat out of my chest I was that flustered. I could now feel my blush down to my shoulders and my stomach was doing backflips.

The picture soon came out of the camera and Marcy seemed unaffected by her last action aside from the smirk playing on her lips. I simply stood awkwardly a few steps away from her a furious blush still on my face not knowing what to do next. Once it printed she looked at it and giggled and let me see it soon after. She looked so beautiful, Calm and blissful but then there was me looking like a tomato my eyes wider than I've ever seen them with a flustered expression on my face. "You cannot keep that!" I protested trying to snatch the picture from her hands but she held it just out of my reach eventually floating up so I had no chance at all. " why not I think this will look lovely in your home" she teased. I just give up folding my arms and pouting "only because it's you though" I mumbled. "Marceline returned to the ground "good girl" she ruffled my hair and gently placed the photo in the frame. "I could get used to the sight of that" she said going into my house and placing it pride of place on one of my barron shelves. "I'm gonna go be sociable. You'll be ok on your own right?" she said sounding a little concerned. "Of course I will now go say hi to people" I said gently shoving her and chuckling. After a moment of thought she smiled and went off giving me a small wave.

Boy. Was. I. Wrong.
I just found it impossible to speak with these people it just wasn't the same as talking to people like Marcy. I loitered around the edge of my house not really knowing what to do. This was meant to be my housewarming party but I felt the most out of place. I felt a tap on my shoulder and spun round to see Marceline's beautiful face smiling at me. I gave a weak smile in return but it soon faded causing her to grow concerned "hey what's wrong?" she asked putting a hand on my shoulder "I'm just not really enjoying myself" I said frowning "I kinda just wanna spend time with you" I said looking down.
"Oh?" she said pretending to sound surprised although it was obvious that she wasn't. She began walking towards me a predatory look in her eyes her whole deminer in fact had completley changed. My back hit the wall of my house as I took a few steps back but she kept walking towards me until until her face was only inches from mine. "You like spending time with me huh?" she asked seductively and my breathing quickened. Her eyes were fixed on mine but they soon darted down to my lips and back again. We both knew what we wanted and she took the leap. Her lips met with mine in a tender kiss that I happily obliged with and although it lasted only seconds it felt like years. She pulled back and looked deeply into my eyes my breathing heavy. I hungered for more so I pulled her in for another passionate kiss...

Thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoyed this part don't forget to vote and comment improvements I love you all xxx