Chapter 16

(A/N) Go all my readers I'm so sorry I've neglected updating this book I'm been going through some personal stuff but I'm back and I'm going to try my best to update this more often

The cool night air blew past my face as Marcy and I stood facing each other in an unpopulated forest clearing with seemingly no life for miles. Apparently ideal conditions for vampire training. I was a little apprehensive and had no idea what so ever what this would entail and if it would even work. Despite my doubts one glance at Marceline's warm reassuring eyes told me everything was going to be fine.

Finally she spoke. "Okay were gonna start with your more basic abilities. Since you've already done this one were gonna start with floating."
"O-okay" I stuttered recalling not being able to get down the last time.

She strolled closer standing behind me and gently holding my arms. "Marcy I'm not sure about this" I began "What if I float away?" I whined provoking a warm laugh from her "I'm serious" I continued "What if I can't get down again"

"That won't hap-" Marcy tried to interject but I soon cut her off again trailing off ridiculous scenarios gradually becoming more frantic and worried. Suddenly  however I was silenced  by being pulled into a warm  kiss which I quickly melted into feeling all my worries wash away as though they never existed. When we pulled apart she looked deeply into my eyes "(Y/N) nothing bad is going to happen to you. I don't care how long it takes I'm going to get you through this no matter what it takes okay?" She said taking my hands in hers and giving them a firm squeeze. "Not to mention you literally have the queen of vampires as a mentor so this is gonna be a cinch" she said confidently causing me to chuckle despite my prior mood and give her a playfully shove "So full of yourself" I joked.
"Student do not direspect your teacher or a punishment will follow" she said smirking with an almost animalistic look in her eyes as she started directly at me causing me to blush furiously.

After we finished joking around I was ready to start. "Alright (Y/N) the aim here is to feel weightless so I'm gonna need you to be completely relaxed close your eyes  and just clear your mind" I took deep breaths as I tried my best to be as relaxed as I could. "There you go you're doing it" Marcy exlaimed "Really!?" I responded "Yeah, just keep your eyes closed.

I did so and tried to maintain my calm state only to be interupted by Marceline laughing hysterically. I opened my eyes to find I hadn't moved an inch and glared at her as she was now rolling on the floor. This isn't funny!" I exclaimed. She approached me and spoke "I know I'm sorry. I'm actually gonna walk you through it now."

She resumed her position with her holding my arms on either side. "Instead of you pushing off the ground I need you to imagine the ground leaving from beneath your feet" Following her instructions as closely as possible I actually felt it happening. There was no nothing beneath my feet as the feeling of weightlessness Marcy described flushed over my body. I felt Marcy's hands snake around my stomach as she floated in sync with me the firm reassurance of her hands helping me to maintain my floating state. I opened my eyes to find I wasn't too high up but I still got a little nervous as butterflies filled my stomach. I turned to face her as best as I could with her being behind me. When I met her gaze she was looking up at me with the sweetest look which simply warmed my heart.

Since I was now safely up in the air she flew around to look me in the eye.  "You're doing so good babe" I smiled at the praise and brought her into a tender kiss. As my focus shifted to the kiss I suddenly stopped floating and began plummeting toward the ground. I screamed and slammed my eyes shut only to feel a firm embrace instead of the hard ground. "Maybe we should save the multi task flying until you're a little better." She chuckled as I agreed.

However our intimate moment was interupted by Finn and Jake came charging into the clearing yelling "Guys we know who was controlling Finn!!"

Thank you all so much for reading I'd like to apologise again for not updating for so long I'm going to try and make a system of updating at least once a week so again thankyou to my readers and all the attention this story has got. Don't forget to vote and comment any improvements love you all xxx