Chapter 12

(Y/N) POV

my eyes fluttered open slowly and I was a little blinded by the lights above me. My head was throbbing like crazy, a consistant dull pain lingering on my forehead. I guessed I was at the hospital when I looked around at the adjacent beds in the ward. I looked to my left to see Marceline sitting wearily to a chair next to my bed. She looked tired alerting to me that she's not been sleeping. She had dark eyes from a mix of fatigue and tears. "M...marcy" I croaked causing her head to snap over to me and a look of absolute relief invade her face. "(Y/N)!" she all but squealed before lunging forward and giving me a long awaited kiss. I felt her tounge play around my lips asking for entry. It was new but I obliged and I was very happy I did. Our tounges danced around each other passionately and I could tell how much she'd missed me. Finally we pulled away breathless but smiling wide none the less.

"That totally hurt my ribs" I chuckled which again pained my insides causing it to turn into a violent cough. "I'm sorry" Marceline laughed but tears were in her eyes. The mixture of emotions she was going through made it so she didn't know how to react. I placed my hand on hers gently rubbing my fingers across her knuckles. "Marceline this isn't your fault. There was nothing you could have done."

"It doesn't feel that way" she mumbled under her breath so I lightly smacked her hand giving her as stern a look as I could in my current position. "There'll be no talking like that while I'm here young lady"

"(Y/N) I'm over 1000 years old" she chuckled. "I'm aware but you're acting like a child. And if you hadn't noticed I just got you to laugh so let's both stop being depressing and enjoy our time together".

Her face softened and she smiled. With all my strength and a considerable amount of pain I managed to sit up in my bed. "What are the symptoms then" I asked.

"Two broken ribs and some internal bleeding" she said sadly. I winced a little but smiled in the end "hey I'll recover ok it's not all that bad".

"I suppose but you'll have to stay in for a few weeks". I nodded in acknowledgment. All things considered it could be worse. "will I be able to spend all my time with my girlfriend?" I smirked at saying it for the first time and I saw Marcy had a similar reaction. "I like the sound of that" she said smiling wide. "so do I" I responded as I scooted over in the bed a little patting the space next to me which Marcy soon filled nestling into me. We couldn't really cuddle or anything because of my ribs but just having her close like this made me feel stronger.

2 weeks had passed and finally I was fit enough to leave the hospital. Lots of painkillers and walking around the ward had convinced them I was okay to go. I think Marceline had just threatened them because she was getting tired of the hospital. That thought made me smile. As we left Marcy had her arm around me supporting me. "I can walk you know" I said smiling and rolling my eyes at her. "I'm aware I just want to have you in my arms" she said kissing me on the cheek causing my cheeks to go a little red. "oh shush you little flirt"

Once we reached my house we both sat on my couch and looked at each other. Marceline looked over to me, a serious look on her face. "Look we need to go talk to Finn" she said causing me to gasp. "Oh shit yeah he told your dad about us." she nodded solemnly and there was moment of silence. Filled with sudden drive and a little anger really I stood up quickly. "Lets go now I'm ready" I said confidently. "You're sure?" she said sounding the opposite of confident. "More than ever babe" I said winking and kissing her on the cheek before setting off.

She soon caught up with me and I could see a lingering blush on her cheeks. "Babe?" she asked. "Yeah it just felt right. Did you not like it?"
"No no I did it was just a little unexpected is all" she said with a cute little smile on her face. "I wouldn't mind it if you called me it more often"
I smiled triumphantly adding a spring to my step.

Soon we reached the tree house and I banged on the door hard. It opened and Finn was stood there and as soon as he saw us his face dropped and he slammed the door on us. I banged again getting annoyed now "Finn open up you owe us an explanation!"
The door opened again to reveal Jake looking stern "what's going on here?" he asked
"Finn told Hunson Abadeer that me and Marcy are together and he tried to kill me!" I yelled. Jake gasped "Finn you get your butt down here right now!!"

"No!" he chimed from upstairs.
"Fine then we're coming up" Marcy said flying up to his room.

Finn was hid under his covers but Marcy effortlessly threw them away holding her axe base to his throat. As we looked on his exposed bed we saw hundreds of pictures poorly taken of..

ME!

I scrunched up my nose in disgust "Finn what the Fuck is this!?" I yelled.
Jake and Marceline had similar expressions but Finn teared up. "(Y/N)
ever since I first saw you at Marcy's house I've been crazy for you... I...I love you!" he yelled growing more crazed as he went on. "I need you in my life the more I think I can't have you the crazier I get." I was getting scared at this point so I started backing away. "I thought that Hunson could split you two up so I'd have a chance but the old man failed." He was breathing heavily now and I wanted to leave more than anything.

"Finn it's not gonna happen I'm with Marceline and the reality is" I looked over to Marcy "I'm in love with her." Marcy's look softned as she turned to me "I love you too" we both had huge smiles plastered on our faces.

Finn interupted "No...NO!" he lunged for me as Marcy had lowered her axe and we both tumbled down to the lower floor. I tried to run but Finn caught up with me. "If I can't have you then no one can" he said enraged as his arm plunged forward. I felt a dull pain in my stomach and I looked down to see his sword plunged deep into my stomach.

Marceline yelling my name was the last thing I heard before I fell to the floor and everything went black...

Ok so I know this is a pretty big tangent so I really hope you enjoyed it please remember to vote and comment your opinions I love you all xxx