Chapter 13

Marcelines POV

I shoved both the boys out of the way trying to get to her as fast as possible. When I reached her she wasn't moving her eyes were open but they were glassy. There was no life behind them. I placed my ear to her chest there was no heart beat. She wasn't breathing. She was really gone. I screamed tears pouring out of my eyes as I punched a hole in the floor. Then I turned to Finn. My breathing grew heavy and I saw red. I lunged for Finn strangling him viciously trying to choke the life out of him. "You killed her!!" I screamed into his face as it grew more and more purple. I felt a huge pair of hands wrap around my waist as I was pulled back by Jake. I clawed at Finn, desperate to inflict as much pain as possible on him but all I managed was a handfull of his hat as I pulled it off his head.

I put my head in my hands and cried uncontrollably. I couldn't believe that as soon as I find the one I love. She's taken away from me. "Marceline look" Jake said as he shook my shoulder roughly. "What!?" I hissed ready to choke him as well. I followed his finger to Finn who had some sort of glowing device across his fore head. "I think he's being controlled by someone" Jake insisted. I rushed forward and tore it off him. Jake was correct it did look to be some form of Mind control device.

Finn stumbled to his feet and his crazy demeanour seemed to have faded. Finn wasn't the one who killed my (Y/N). He looked at (Y/N)s body and all the blood drained from his face. "Did I do this?" he asked tears brimming in his eyes. "N..no I don't think you did Finn you were being controlled."

"B..but she's gone" I said bursting into tears again. Suddenly I heard Finn gasp causing me to look up. "Marceline could you turn her into a vampire and bring her back?"

I looked over to her lifeless body and contemplated my choices. Obviously I want her back but the life of a vampire is cold and takes hundreds of years to gain full control. Plus I didn't even know if this was going to work.

"Aw fuck it" I said crawling over to her. "What else have I got to lose." Gently I bent down and sunk my teeth into her neck. Her blood was perfect, The best I've ever tasted. But I would be because she's perfect.

A few moments passed and nothing happened. I slumped back onto my knees returning my head into my hands. "I'm sorry (Y/N). I'm sorry I couldn't prot-"

I was cut off by a bright light shining from her body as she shook violently on the floor. I held up my hands to hide my eyes from the blinding light and then I heard a familiar voice

"M..marcy?"

hey every one I'm really sorry this was a short one but it's kinda just a set up chapter. Thankyou for reading remember to vote and comment any improvements love you all xx