Chapter 1

A/N this is my first story so please go easy on me and I apologise for any SPAG errors I'll try and correct

You sat in your relatively small bed room watching your favourite tv show on your lap top chuckling along at the shows humour. That show was adventure time. Your family always told you that you were too old to be watching such trivial cartoons at the age of 17 but you didn't care your love for the show had never diminished since childhood and you didn't care for what people thought. You blushed slightly at the real reason you watched the show. Marceline. Marceline had been a secret crush of yours since her first appearance in the show. You didn't know if it was her beautiful soothing voice or her no fucks given attitude but it's safe to say you felt a heavy attraction to her.

You weren't openly gay but you knew yourself that you were and that's all you needed to worry about for the moment. You looked at yourself in your mirror and chuckled. Subliminally you'd even modelled your look of marceline kinda you allowed your (H/L) (H/C) flow wildly similar to her and you wore a black and red stripped sweater with black ripped jeans and some black sneakers which was your usual style. Your closet consisted of mostly black

You looked out of your window at the stary filled night sky only to see a beautiful shooting star zoom across the land scape. You smiled and closed your (E/C) eyes tightly and whispered under your breath "I wish I could live in the world of adventure time" you opened your eyes and to no surprise you were still in your bed room. After a heavy sigh you felt a slight tingling feeling in your legs. You looked down to see a stream of golden light spiralling your legs  and swiftly moving up your slender body. Releasing a small scream you tried to move but your legs were firmly fixed in place so you simply closed your eyes and waited for something, anything to happen.

You were jolted by hitting a soft substance with a heavy thud. Groaning and opening your eyes you were in endless plains of grassy fields "where the hell am I?" you asked yourself rubbing your fore head now plagued with a banging head ache. You slowly turned around before a very familiar cave entered your line of sight and your jaw dropped nearly hitting the floor. "No fucking way" you exclaimed. You now knew where you were. You were in the land of Ooo. Your wish came true, and you were stood outside of a very familiar cave.
Marceline's cave...