Chapter 19

(Y/N) POV

I frantically pace the floor chewing at my nails nervously having to be extra careful to accommodate for the new fangs. Marcy had now been gone for 42 minutes and had 3 unanswered calls from me. Safe to say I was panicking. I couldn't take this.

I turned to Finn and Jake who were both awkwardly sat across the room silently. They simultaneously looked up at me as I approached. "I cant do this I'm gonna go check on her" I said hurriedly.

Jake quickly spoke "Hey (Y/N) use your brain Marcy is the toughest out there you know she's fine" He said in a vain attempt to stop me from going. I gave him a knowing look and he sighed and nodded. Finn had stayed noticeably silent. He could probably tell that any attempt to stop me was going to be a waste of energy. "Be safe.. Please" Finn said quietly and I gave him a firm nod in return. I could tell Finn still felt guilty about his involvement in this whole situation even though we all now knew it wasn't his fault. I swiftly exited the same way as Marcy and began moving with all of the power within me towards the kingdom. An empowering feeling of rage and fear chaotically mixing into a driving force to save Marcy.

As I finally arrived at the kingdom I looked down and noted on the noticeably empty streets. Although it was evening now this was still a stark contrast to usual to not even see one person. I furrowed my brow and powered on to the main door of the castle. Two lonesome banana guards looked at me blankly not seeming to want to stop me which only added to my confusion. Bubblegum wasn't like this. She was cautious, smart although I hate to admit it. No guards even after Marcy's visit something wasn't right.

I heaved open one of the large heavy wooden doors unchallenged and gazed into the large echoing hallway examining everything. My eyes locked onto 2 figures no more than 30 feet ahead of me. I looked at them. And physically felt my heart shatter into a million pieces.

Stood before me Marceline was stood locking lips with Princess bubblegum. I was singularly driven. I felt as though I couldn't move but my legs began frantically storming over to the pair. They pulled apart seemingly hearing my thunderous footsteps. I didn't want to imagine Bubblegums expression right now I focused on Marcy. Tears were pouring out of my eyes at this point and I had an accusing finger raised. "Tell me this is some sick fucking joke" from what I could examine I could swear Marceline pulled a confused expression which only added to my fury.

The moment I reached her I firmly slapped her across the face with all of my power knocking her head back and leaving her clutching her cheek her look turning from confusion to anger "TELL ME!!" I demanded through tears.

Marceline recomposed herself and yelled at me "What the hell!? Why did you do that?!"

I furrowed my brow not knowing what emotion to let overcome me as they all flooded through my body. "What are you talking about Marceline why are you KISSING this bitch?? tell me this is some kind of terrible terrible joke".

She again looked confused "um Bonnie here just finally admitted her feelings to me so we were making up for lost time" she said looking over at Bubblegum with a small smile "and then you got in the way by hitting me in the face??" she said as if there was nothing wrong with that statement.

As if my heart couldn't break any more I felt it shatter just a little more and I put a hand to my head as I scoffed in sheer disbelief. "Marceline you are MY girlfriend what the hell is this?!"

This time Marcy's confused expression reached a new high as she knitted her eyebrows together in confusion and leaned over a little closing the gap between us a little. "what??" she said laughing. "I don't even know who you are!"

My expression simply dropped. My jaw might as well have been on the floor and my eyes immediately went out of focus, not that I could see anything anyway with the sheer volume of tears streaming out of my eyes. A meek "huh.." is all I could summon. My body felt as if it was about to blow away in the wind there and then. I had never felt so weak. I was trembling. I was crying. I was a wreck. And through all of this Marceline's blank expression aimed towards me never once changed. She was telling the truth. She didn't know who I was.

All of a sudden I knew which emotion to allow to take charge. Rage. Trembling with anger I turned to face Bubblegum looking her in her eyes. Deep in her eyes. She originally had a smug expression plastered on her face pushing her tongue into the inside of her cheek smirking. But as soon as my gaze met hers her expression dropped to fear and she began backing up. "GUAR-" she began before I lunged at her tackling her to the floor "What did you do?!" I said lifting a fist to punch a hole in her face. She raised her hands in defence but as I was about to punch her I was tackled in a similar way by Marceline tumbling along the floor until I was lay on my back as Marceline sat on top of me pinning my arms above my head.

"Listen, whoever you are I think you need to calm down and then go get some help because you are clearly insane!" I just went limp. Her words were like daggers and I had about a million shoved inside me right now. "Wait" she said catching my attention and I looked back up at her. She placed her ear to my chest. and then frantically and roughly opened my mouth examining it leaving me very perplexed. "Are you a vampire!?" she enquired angrily jumping off of me. I quickly rose to my feet "Ye-"

She cut me off "Did he send you!? Did the Vampire King send you?!" she exclaimed.

my heart dropped knowing of this tale "no.. NO!" I promised her but she wasn't listening swinging for my head. "LEAVE! and NEVER come back!"

I had no choice. She was relentless. My only choice was to flee as quick as I could tail between my legs as I fled as fast as possible. I left a stream of tears behind me as I flew. This was the worst moment of my whole life. She promised me nothing bad would happen. And now she doesn't even remember making it...

Hey guys thank you so much for reading make sure to vote and leave any improvements you may have love you all xxx